Ritz-Carlton Bachelor Gulch
One of our favourites and a real taste of the American West, this lodge style hotel with its friendly atmosphere and great location (literally steps away from the Bachelor Gulch chair lift), is a great base for your stay in Beaver Creek. If you are looking for that little bit extra then opt for a room on the “Gold floor” where you can enjoy everything fully inclusive from breakfast and snacks to cookies and canapés!
Setting the scene
The Ritz-Carlton Bachelor Gulch enjoys fantastic ski in, ski out access, located at the base of Bachelor Gulch which is a quieter, more intimate area of Beaver Creek. You can conveniently use the village-to-village shuttle service to access the main village of Beaver Creek where you will find various restaurants, cafes and shops that harbour a similar atmosphere but on a smaller scale to neighbouring Vail.
The Ritz-Carlton Bachelor Gulch has 180 guest rooms, including 40 suites, tastefully designed with a mountain lodge feel. With plenty of dining options, an outdoor heated pool, the Ritz Kids programme, and even the opportunity to walk the hotel′s resident Labrador Retriever ′Bachelor′, this really is a great option for families with young children. The Ritz-Carlton also features the Bachelor Gulch Spa with separate male and female spa areas as well as a shared pool, making this a great option for couples.
Choose rooms on the club floor for the added luxury of access to a private lounge where you will find refreshments laid out throughout the day and a dedicated concierge desk for club use only.
Rooms and Suites
180 guestrooms including 40 suites:
- Deluxe Guest Room (42 sqm) - one king or two queens with mountain or Vail Valley view.
- Mountain View Slopeside (42 sqm) - double queen with mountain view.
- Club Access Guest Room (42 sqm) - King bed with mountain or Vail Valley view.
- Club Access Guest Room (42 sqm) - Double queen with mountain or Vail Valley view.
- Executive Suite (84 sqm) - King bed with mountain or Vail Valley view.
- The Ritz-Carlton Suite (167 sqm) - King bed with mountain view.
- Club Access executive Suite (84 sqm) - King bed with mountain or Vail Valley view.
- Residential Suite (84 sqm) - King bed with mountain or Vail Valley view.
- Three Bedroom Penthouse 1002 (194 sqm) - one oversized king bed, one double bed and one twin bed. Large living room and balconies with views of the valley.
- Three Bedroom Penthouse 1003 (169 sqm) - one oversized king bed, one queen bed and one twin bed. large living room and balcony with views of the mountain.
Club Level Suites - includes use of the club facilities.
Spa and Wellness
The 21,000 square-foot Bachelor Gulch Spa at The Ritz-Carlton features 19 treatment rooms, a luxurious manicure/pedicure salon, and men’s and women’s saunas that promise to create a truly unparalleled Beaver Creek spa experience. With a fitness centre, jacuzzi, indoor and outdoor pool and a steam room, it truly is the perfect place to relax.
Dining and Après Ski
Spago: Traditional American cuisine with Asian influences, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Buffalos: Afternoon and evening apres-ski cocktails, open for casual dining lunch and dinner.
Mountainside Terrace and Daniels Bar: A great apres-ski atmosphere, offering light snacks and Colorado specialities all day. Relax by the fire-pit and take in the views of the Bachelor Gulch mountain.
The Great Room: A relaxed atmosphere offering light snacks and cocktails.
Bachelors Lounge: An adult only, sophisticated bar with additional outdoor covered and heated seating area. Enjoy a signature spirit or fine wine.
- Distance to piste: ski in, ski out
- Distance to lifts: 1 min. walk
- Distance to resort centre: 8 min. bus ride
Distance To Airport
- Eagle (EGE): 35mins / 48km
- Denver (DEN): 2h 20m / 202km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Price upon request. Please contact us on +44 1993 899422 for more information and live availability.Make an enquiry
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
Beaver Creek, Colorado, United States
Vail, Colorado, United States
Breckenridge, Colorado, United States
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.