The Lodge at Vail
One of the best located hotels in Vail, right at the base of the mountain and set within Vail Village. The Lodge at Vail is one of the traditional places to stay for Vail regulars. We love their elegant chalets, right on the slopes. In addition the private chalet perched above Vail, set high in the mountains offers a truly unique experience.
Setting the scene
The Lodge at Vail is conveniently situated at the base of Vail Mountain, only a short distance away from the Vista Bahn chairlift, and is set within Vail Village so you can enjoy all the boutique shops, bars and restaurants Vail has to offer.
The Lodge at Vail offers 165 hotel rooms, 46 apartments and private residences all decorated in their own unique style. As a guest at the Lodge at Vail you can enjoy the new spa, outdoor heated pool and hot tubs, plus a choice of two restaurants for dining.
Rooms and Suites
Various rooms, suites and apartments ranging from one to three bedrooms, all have their own unique style.
- Standard Room (27 sqm)- Either a king or queen bed.
- Standard Room Two Bed - Two double beds.
- Economy Room Two Bed (27 sqm) - Available with two double beds.
- Economy Studio (41 sqm) - Queen murphy bed.
- Deluxe Room (27 sqm)- Either a king or queen bed.
- Studio Room (41 sqm) - Murphy bed.
- Deluxe Room Two Bed (27 sqm) - Either two queens or two double beds.
- Luxury Room (35 sqm) - King bed.
- Luxury Room Two Bed (41 sqm) - Two queen beds.
- Executive King Suite (46 sqm)- King bedroom with separate living area.
- Economy One Bedroom Residence - Either a king bed or two double beds.
- Luxury King Suite (74 sqm)- King bedroom.
- One Bedroom Residence (69 sqm) - Either a king bed or two double beds.
- Two Bedroom Residence (97 sqm) - Two bedrooms.
- Premier Two Bedroom Residence (97 sqm)
- Three Bedroom Residence (134 sqm)
Spa and Wellness
The Rock Resorts Spa features a luxurious couples room with a fireside soaking tub for two, a wet treatment room, two facial rooms, and seven massage rooms. Men and women can relax in separate locker rooms with steam rooms, saunas, and whirl pools, as well as a separate womens relaxation lounge and a large mixed relaxation lounge. The Spas fitness complex includes a fitness centre with state-of-the-art Life Fitness equipment and a movement studio for stretching or yoga and Pilates practice.
Dining and Après Ski
Elways: A casual atmosphere offering a fine dining experience. Serving hand cut prime steaks and an award winning menu full of Colorado lamb, fresh fish and creative side dishes. There is also a lively bar which offers classic cocktails and unique appetizers.
Cucina Rustica: Offering a daily breakfast buffet and warming apres ski drinks in a cosy, rustic atmosphere.
- Distance to piste: 2 min. walk
- Distance to lifts: 2 min. walk
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Eagle (EGE): 45mins / 57km
- Denver (DEN): 2h 15m / 194km
Price upon request. Please contact us on +44 1993 899422 for more information and live availability.Make an enquiry
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
Vail, Colorado, United States
Breckenridge, Colorado, United States
One Ski Hill Place
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.