Tivoli Lodge Vail
Being a family-run hotel we love the personal atmosphere here. You really are made to feel welcome and at home. This hotel certainly represents North American accommodation and service at its best.
Setting the scene
Tivoli Lodge Vail is conveniently located in the middle of resort, a 5 minute walk from Vail Village and with easy access to the new “One” 10 passenger Gondola to transport you to the slopes.
In the 1960s the Hotel opened up as one of Vail’s first great European-style lodges but has since been reinvented from the ground up as an ultra-modern model of boutique luxury. There are 66 spacious hotel rooms many with fireplaces, but the jewel in the crown is most definitely the Peter Seibert Suite featuring 180-degree views of the surrounding mountains.
The entire hotel is wireless and amenities include meeting rooms, a fully-equipped fitness room, two outdoor hot tubs with mountain views, underground parking and ski storage.
Rooms and Suites
- Village Standard Room (24 sqm) - With views of Vail Village, features either one queen or one queen and one twin bed.
- Village View Room (30 sqm) - With views of Vail Village, features either one king, two queen beds, or two double beds.
- Village Tower Room (37 sqm) - Located in one of the octagonal shaped towers, features numerous windows, one queen bed.
- Mountain View Room (39 sqm) - With spectacular views of Vail Mountain, a choice of one king, two queen, or two double beds.
- 4th Floor Village Tower Room (52 sqm) - Located in one of the octagonal shaped towers, features numerous windows, one king bed and marble bathroom floors.
- Mountain Tower Room - Located in one of the octagonal shaped towers, feature numerous windows and one king bed.
- Seibert Suite (90 sqm) - One bedroom suite features one king bed and a pull-out sofa.
Spa and Wellness
The Hotel features two outdoor mountain view hot tubs and a fitness centre.
Dining and Après Ski
Brown Hound Lounge: The Brown Hound offers up a bountifully stocked bar and its signature Indini cocktail – inspired by former hotel mascot Indy, the chocolate Labrador for whom the lounge is named.
- Distance to piste: Less than 1 min. walk
- Distance to lifts: Less than 5 min. walk to the lifts
- Distance to resort centre: 5 min. walk
Distance To Airport
- Eagle (EGE): 45mins / 57km
- Denver (DEN): 2h 15m / 194km
Price upon request. Please contact us on +44 1993 899422 for more information and live availability.ty.Make an enquiry
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.