West Pine Chalet
Multiple fireplaces throughout the chalet create a cosy and characterful alpine experience.
West Pine Chalet is a traditional five bedroom chalet with sweeping valley views in a quiet, secluded location. Situated high on the hilltop above West Vail, West Pine Chalet is just a five minute drive to the West Vail Cadence ski lift or the heart of Vail village, with it's fine dining restaurants and designer boutiques.
The chalet has an elegant design, with fresh white walls, oak plank flooring and characterful wooden beams. Interesting pieces of American art are scattered throughout the property creating a cosy, colourful and eclectic feel.
For the ultimate relaxation West Pine Chalet has a large outdoor hot tub on one of the many terraces. Enjoying a glass of bubbles or two with stunning mountain scenery is the perfect end to the day and is the ideal remedy to soothe any tired limbs.
Four of the guest suites at West Pine Chalet have king sized double beds with en suite bathrooms. Uniquely styled they all offer a similar calm vibe, using pale colours and natural materials in their design. The final and fifth bedroom is ideally suited to children with a striking bunk bed sleeping two guests.
Other features at this luxury ski chalet include garage parking, a laundry room, a media room and a wonderful snowmelt driveway.
- Outdoor hot tub
- TV room
- Garage for 2 cars
- Laundry room
- Snowmelt driveway
- 1 x Master suite with king double bed and en suite bathroom, small balcony and mountain views
- 3 x King suite with king double bed and en suite bathroom
- 1 x Bunk room (sleeps 2)
- Experienced chef
- Experience curator
- Distance to lifts: 5 minute drive to West Vail Cadence ski lift
- Distance to resort centre: 5 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Eagle (EGE): 45mins / 57km
- Denver (DEN): 2h 15m / 194km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Experience curator service
- Private chef service
- Daily housekeeping service
- A selection of premium wine and spirits
- Mid-week towel change
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Use of wireless internet (WiFi)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be required prior to arrival
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.