With a great location right next to the Schlosskopf ski lift, access to a swimming pool, gym, exceptional service to boot, when it comes to properties in Lech look no further!
Chalech M is a luxury ski chalet in the heart of the famous Arlberg region and the historic village of Lech, favoured by a number of European Royal Families and has had skiing for over 100 years.
The chalet itself is part of a luxury development just a ten minute walk to the center of town and a few short steps to the Schlosskopf chairlift offering easy access to over 305km of skiing for all levels.
Chalech M has been finished to an exceptional standard, with huge attention to detail. The living area is on the top floor, with an open plan living/dining area and kitchen it embodies convivial living, whilst offering great views from the attached balcony. There is a seperate TV/Cinema room, which is perfect for an evening in, or for the children to watch a film whilst the parents enjoy a post dinner drink.
The chalet sleeps up to 14 in six well sized bedrooms, each with their own bathroom, the master suite has its own walk in wardrobe and impressive bathroom.
Chalech M has its own sauna, and the Chalech complex itself has its own wellness area, including indoor pool, tepidarium and gym, relaxation area with loungers and a gym. Massages can be arranged on request.
- Shared Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Cinema/TV room
- Integrated sound system
- Shared Gym/Fitness
- 1 x Master bedroom with open plan bathroom and seperate shower
- 4 x Twin/Double bedroom with en suite bathroom and separate shower
- 1 x Quad bunk room
- Experienced Chef
- 2 Hosts/Hostesses
- Driver service (8am-1am)
- Distance to lifts: Three minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: Three minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Innsbruck (INN): 1h 30m / 120km
- Friedrichshafen (FDH): 1h 35m / 130km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h 30m / 200km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Dinner on six nights
- Champagne and canapés (six nights)
- Carefully selected house wines
- An open bar with spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Private ski instructor on 2 days (Mon & Tue)
- Resort driving service (8am-1am)
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- EUR 15,000 Security Deposit is required two weeks prior to your arrival in resort.
- Staff day off: Breakfast will be laid out and cleared away. Afternoon tea will be laid out and cleared away the following morning.
Price available on request.
Please contact us for prices and availability. Services may differ from those indicated here for Winter booking.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.