Chalet Lena oozes extravagance and luxury but in a very tasteful way. Few chalets in St Anton offer such splendor.
The jewel in St Anton's crown, Chalet Lena epitomises style, luxury and opulence offering guests an experience that will be a cherished memory for years to come.
With around 900m2 of living area there is plenty of space making Chalet Lena ideal for large family groups, corporate trips or a party of friends. The chalet can accommodate up to 23 people across five floors and nine en suite bedrooms.
The exterior of the chalet really does provide that 'wow' factor upon arriving with its elegant design more akin to a palatial Georgian house. Once we step inside, a more traditional Alpine charm provides guests with the reassurance that they have definitely landed in the Tyrolean mountains. The timber walls and neutral calming tones and textures blend to provide a relaxed and cosy atmosphere and the contemporary fittings and fixtures throughout will impress even the most discerning traveller.
The open plan living area creates the most perfect setting for après ski drinks and its here where guests are treated to pre-dinner canapes and champagne before sitting down to a sumptuous dinner, regaling over the days events. However, for those looking for quieter moments to recharge, a cinema room and designated library area is also available.
For those guests in need of some pampering and recouping when back from the slopes, the superb wellness facilities are guaranteed to do the trick. These include an indoor/outdoor swimming pool, hot tub, Finnish and Bio sauna, steam room and private gym.
Chalet Lena will surpass all your expectations. The service is exceptional, the chalet unforgettable and the St. Anton location: stunning.
- 900 sqm
- Indoor / Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Wellness Spa
- Finnish and Bio Sauna
- Steam Room
- Treatment Room
- Hot Tub (Seats 6)
- Open Fireplace
- Library and Entertainment Room
- Ski room with Heated Boot Warmers
- Uninterrupted Valley Views
- 4 x Twin / King Double bedroom with en suite bathroom and balconies
- 2 x Twin / King Double bedroom with sofa that can convert into bunk beds (sleeps 2- more suitable for children) with en suite bathroom and balcony
- 1 x Twin / King Double bedroom with double sofa bed (sleeps 1 adult or 2 children) with en suite bathroom and balcony
- 1 x Twin / Queen Double bedroom with en suite shower room and balcony
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite bath / shower room
- Chalet Manager
- 3 Chalet Hosts
- 2 Experienced Chefs
- Driver Service
- Distance to lifts: 10 minute walk / 3 minute drive
- Distance to resort centre: 10 minute walk / 3 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Innsbruck (INN): 1h 15m / 100km
- Friedrichshafen (FDH): 1h 30m / 130km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h 30m / 200km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Daily continental and cooked breakfast
- Freshly baked afternoon tea on 6 days
- Early children’s supper on 6 evenings
- Pre-dinner canapés served with champagne on 6 evenings
- 3 course dinner and cheeseboard served on 6 evenings
- A selection of good quality complimentary house wines, spirits, beers and soft drinks served with dinner (a la carte wine menu available at additional cost)
- Daily housekeeping service
- Linen and towels are changed as necessary and on request.
- Luxury bathroom products, robes and slippers
- Private chauffeur driven 7 seater Mercedes V Class or similar operating from 08:30 - 10:30 and 15:00 - 20:30 (in resort only)
- Lift pass delivery service
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.