Built with no expense spared and a service to match, this chalet offers the benefits of full hotel spa facilities with privacy of a private residence.
The Severin*s Residence is a luxury ski chalet in the beautiful Austrian resort of Lech, part of the expansive Arlberg ski area offering over 305km of pistes and 87 lifts, making it Austria's largest ski area including the famous St Anton. This is a stunning, exclusive and intimate alpine retreat, comprising of four very well appointed suites, each with stunning views across the valley.
This luxury ski chalet raises the bar for exclusivity in Lech and each of the four suites have top of the line entertainment systems, Minotti designed furnishings and each with a private balcony.
The Severin*s residence has been designed with a contemporary feel, but also blending with Austrian tradition using local wood reclaimed from the Tyrol region and a copper roof, according to Alpine Tradition to create an effortless blend of the best of the old with the new. Severin*s has been thoughtfully designed to combine tradition with exceptional style, comfort and ultramodern technology.
Guests staying at the Severin*s Residence will be treated to exceptional service, with champagne on arrival, daily breakfast and gourmet four course dinner each evening (or in-chalet dining if you prefer) with an on demand driver service.
After a hard days skiing, guests can relax and enjoy the superb wellness facilities which include an indoor pool with a current stream and whirlpool, sauna and a steam room. Other facilities include a gym and relaxation room.
The Severin*s Residence is just on the outskirts of Lech. The on demand driver service will whisk guests to the center of town in just a couple of minutes to enjoy the picturesque high street, famous shops such as Stroltz, its many boutiques and superb restaurants.
Upon arrival we didn't have to lift a finger, the team was incredible and the facilities available in the hotel are second to none
- Indoor swimming pool (Shared with hotel)
- Spacious relaxation area
- Steam Room / Hammam (Shared with hotel)
- Sauna (Shared with hotel)
- Infrared Cabin (Shared with hotel)
- Private cinema
- Extensive Wine Cellar
- Bathrobes, slippers and towels
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Satellite TV
- TV in each bedroom
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Garage Parking
- 1 x Master suite Super-King/Twin bedroom with freestanding bath and bathroom
- 3 x King/Twin size bedrooms with en suite shower room and separate toilet
- Private chef
- 24 hour hotel concierge
- Distance to piste: Four minutes
- Distance to lifts: Four minutes
- Distance to resort centre: Four minutes
Distance To Airport
- Innsbruck (INN): 1h 30m / 120km
- Friedrichshafen (FDH): 1h 35m / 130km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h 30m / 200km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Welcome and assistance
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the hotel staff
- Champagne welcome drink
- Daily breakfast from 7:30am - 1pm
- Children’s supper every day
- A la carte dinner on seven nights
- Tea and coffee including Nespresso and tea
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Daily housekeeping
- Private chauffeured 4x4 8am - 8pm resort only
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Wines, Champagne, beers and spirits
- A chef can be arranged to cook in chalet, if not then meals are taken in the hotel restaurant
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- Prices may change subject to arrival and departure dates
- Bookings are available on a room by room basis
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.