Sleek and sophisticated the Uberhaus in Lech is the epitome of contemporary Alpine living. This ski-in/out chalet is easily one of the premier luxury ski chalets in historic Lech.
Nestling in the exclusive enclave of Oberlech with breath-taking views of the surrounding peaks, this ski-in and ski-out chalet is one of Lech’s most prestigious luxury properties. The height of alpine chic, the chalet combines traditional materials with contemporary design and sumptuous soft furnishings to create a very elegant and sophisticated mountain retreat. The chalet can be accessed by vehicle throughout the season, atypical in the Oberlech area.
Boasting a spacious master suite, two family suites, and a further two double bedrooms (all en-suite) the chalet sleeps a total of ten adults and six children. The chalet’s relaxation area and spa is equipped with an outdoor hot tub, sauna, Hammam, fitness area, massage room, snooker room, bar, library, and a cinema.
A grand open plan reception and dining area, with a table seating up to 16, is the perfect space for entertaining guests who can choose from a selection of fine wines from the chalet’s own cellar.
The chalet is located at the very edge of the piste with true ski-in and ski-out access. You enter the chalet on the ground floor into the hallway where the warmth from the open fireplace is truly welcoming.
The outdoor hot tub is located on the extensive terrace, right on the edge of the piste, and has uninterrupted views of the surrounding mountains.
Making your way downstairs to the lower ground floor, you will find the ski room, wine cave, and entertainment and fitness areas. This floor also contains a private staff office (note that staff live out).
The first floor of the chalet is given over entirely to the living (10 living area seats) and dining areas separated by the fireplace. The well-equipped professional kitchen can either be left open to the dining room or closed off by sliding doors. A large balcony to the front of the property is accessed from the living and dining areas.
The master suite and a further en-suite double bedroom are located on the top floor of the chalet. The master suite boasts its own living area and dressing room as well as a beautiful bathroom with roll-top bath and a separate shower.
One underground parking space is available at the property but additional parking spaces can be arranged upon demand.
- 685 sqm
- "Ski In, Ski Out" access
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Massage room
- Extensive Wine Cellar
- Private gym
- Open Fireplace
- Heated Boot Room
- Cinema room
- Balconies / Terrace
- Garage Parking
- Games room with Billiard table, sitting area and open fire
- 1 x Master suite with sitting area, en suite and dressing room
- 1 x Double with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Double with en suite bathroom & terrace access
- 1 x Family suite - Double bedroom and childrens bunk recess (sleeping 2 x adults and 2 x children, en suite shower room). Terrace access
- 1 x Family suite - Double bedroom and childrens bunk recess (sleeping 2 x adults and 2 x children, en suite bath & shower room). Terrace access
- Chalet Manager
- 2 Hosts/Hostesses
- Experienced Chef
- Distance to piste: Ski-in/ski-out
- Distance to resort centre: Three minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Innsbruck (INN): 1h 30m / 120km
- Friedrichshafen (FDH): 1h 35m / 130km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h 30m / 200km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- One staff night off per week
- Four course dinner on six nights
- Pre-dinner cocktails
- Pre-dinner canapés
- An open bar with spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Carefully selected house wines
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- In resort driving service
- Private ski instructor on five days
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Premium wines, Champagne and spirits
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- EUR 15,000 Security Deposit is required two weeks prior to your arrival in resort.
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.