Chalet White Pearl
Ski back to the chalet, dive into the pool and be looked after to the highest standards - whilst enjoying spectacular views of the Matterhorn!
Chalet White Pearl is beautiful property located in the ′Beverley Hills′ area of Zermatt known as Winkelmatten. It is the only free standing chalet in the resort that has its own swimming pool! There is also a hammam, sauna, massage room and outdoor Jacuzzi. From the chalet you can ski through the meadow and down to the Klein Matterhorn Express, then can ski back to the door down the Moosweg ski-run.
The lift at the chalet makes this an ideal base for less able bodied guests and tired skiers! After a hard day on the slopes, allow your chalet staff to bring you a chilled glass of champagne in the Jacuzzi or have them organise a massage for you. They will also prepare breakfast, afternoon tea and six course gourmet evening meals as standard. The village centre - just four minutes in an electro-taxi or a 10-15 minute walk.
The ground floor of the chalet has a spacious entrance, a dining area that can seat 14 comfortably and a lounge with open fire. There is a separate closed kitchen where the chef works to create fabulous cuisine throughout your stay.
On the lower ground floor, adjacent to the wellness area, there′s a cinema room, games area and bar! What more could you want?
- "Ski In" access
- Indoor swimming pool
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Steam Room / Hammam
- Massage room
- Games room with pool/snooker
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Cinema room
- Terrace overlooking the village and mountains
- 2 x Master Suites with Double/Twin beds and a sofa bed option for children
- 2 x Double/Twin with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Double/Twin room with private bathroom. Alternatively this room can be set up as a children's den with 4 single beds.
- Chalet Manager
- Experienced Chef
- Distance to piste: Ski-in/Ski-out (Ski into Chalet via Moosweg ski-run, and ski out via the meadow and down to the the Klein Matterhorn Express)
- Distance to lifts: 3 minute walk Klein Matterhorn
- Distance to resort centre: 4 minute drive or 12 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 1h 30m / 80km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h 15m / 240km
- Zurich (ZRH): 3h 40m / 260km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in CHF, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Champagne Reception
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Canapés and apéritifs on 6 nights
- Dinner on 6 nights
- An open bar with spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Daily cleaning
- 1 staff day off per week
- Fresh flowers
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- A security deposit of CHF10,000 will be required before arrival in resort.
- Electric taxis can be booked by your chalet team on request (charges apply)
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.