Chalet Amazon Creek
We love this impressive chalet nestled in private woodland, only a short drive to the Les Houches ski area. The traditional build of the chalet is married perfectly with modern fixtures and fittings, and impeccable service makes it the perfect alpine get away.
In the Les Bossons area of the Chamonix Valley, Chalet Amazon Creek sleeps up to ten guests in five stunning bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms. The flagship chalet boasts vast living areas, a cinema room and a fully equipped luxury spa with hammam steam room, sauna and sunken jacuzzi.
The moment you arrive it will become clear why Chalet Amazon Creek is one of the most luxurious chalets in the Mont Blanc Valley area. Nestled in woodland next to a mountain stream, the property combines pure luxury with tranquillity.
Each of the five en-suite bedrooms is designed and furnished to the highest standards using neutral fabrics to give a fresh and warm feel. Wake to tea or coffee served in your bedroom, then enjoy a delicious breakfast and breathtaking views of the Aiguille du Midi.
After a day on the slopes, settle the children into the cinema room and reward yourself with a massage in the superbly equipped spa with wonderful views of the forest. Or alternatively settle down with a glass of wine from the superbly stocked wine cellar.
Chalet Amazon Creek may also be rented fully catered in conjunction with Chalet Baby Bear for larger parties of 14.
The chalet was all we hoped for and more and the staff were amazing. So friendly, co-operative, helpful, always smiling, nothing was too much trouble. Our chef and food where fabulous too. All in all a fantastic holiday – we will be back.
- 510 sqm
- Outdoor Swimming Pool (Summer Only)
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Indoor Hot Tub
- Steam Room / Hammam
- Massage Room
- Extensive Wine Cellar
- Private Cinema
- Resort Driving Service
- 2 x King size master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 3 x King size double/twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Resort Manager
- In-resort driving service
- Distance to lifts: 5 min. drive (Les Houches)
- Distance to resort centre: 7 min. drive (Chamonix)
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 95km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 145km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Welcome 'essentials' pack, a bottle of champagne, local wine, cheeses, jams and charcuteries
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Champagne reception and canapes
- Delivery of fresh bread and pastries each morning
- Private chef, five days per week providing cooked or continental breakfast, afternoon tea and delicious four-course dinners
- Children's supper on request
- Carefully selected house wines
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Daily housekeeping
- Bath and beauty products
- Resort driving service
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- 5% Security Deposit (minimum GBP 1,000) is required at the same time as the final balance
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- Unlimited beers and soft drinks
- Half a bottle of wine per person, per night
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Credit card details are required on arrival as a security deposit
- The property is also available on a self catered basis - please enquire for prices.
- Personal chauffeur available between 7am - 11am and 3pm - 8pm. On-call driver service between 11am - 3pm and 8pm - midnight
Price available on request.
Please contact us for prices and availability. Services may differ from those indicated here for Winter booking.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.