Hotel L'Apogee ***** Courchevel 1850, France
What we love
A sleek and contemporary take on alpine styling that offers exceptional levels of luxury and comfort in the heart of Courchevel.
Setting the scene
An excellent hotel which holds its own among Courchevel’s impressive collection of 5* hotels, the Barriere Les Neiges, hails from the established French brand of luxurious hotels ‘Barriere’. Boasting an ideal location, you will find Barriere Les Neiges is ski in, ski out right on the Bellecote piste and within the main village of Courchevel 1850. Its aim is to be an ultra-luxurious hotel, suitable for all.
Decorated in a chalet design, you will find 42 rooms and spacious suites set over 7 floors, including a 3 bedroom luxurious apartment. Two restaurants, bar, live music every evening and a large terrace for après ski. Children and teens are kept entertained with the ‘Petit VIP’ kids club and private cinema room.
To complete the hotels high ultra-luxurious standard, it is home to the resorts largest spa. Over 1,000 sqm of space, with a hair salon, various pools, thermal experiences and an outdoor Jacuzzi facing the mountains.
Rooms and Suites
Each of the rooms and suites ooze warmth, charm and a refined style starting with Superior Rooms (35 sqm) up to Prestige Suites (116 sqm). The Alpine décor blends elegantly with a contemporary feel. Most of the spacious rooms within the hotel include a lounge area, large dressing room and bathroom with bathtub, shower and separate WC. Almost all rooms open out onto a balcony or terrace with chairs and warm blankets so you can enjoy the views over the surrounding snow-capped mountains. Some of the rooms feature interconnecting doors, perfect for families. Each of the suites come with Butler service.
- Superior room (35 sqm): Decorated with pale larch wood and silky fabrics, featuring a dressing room and sitting area.
- Deluxe room (38 sqm): With mountain views and contemporary decor, featuring a dressing room and sitting area.
- Prestige room (42 sqm): With piste views and a chalet decor, featuring a dressing room and sitting area.
- Junior suite (46 sqm): Featuring a private hammam, a dressing room and sitting area
- Junior suite prestige (58 sqm): South facing with a contemporary decor, a private hammam, a dressing room and living area
- Delxue suite (90-100 sqm): South facing with a private hammam, a dressing room and a separate living room featuring a fireplace
- Prestige suite (116 sqm): South facings with piste views and a rustic atmosphere. Consisting of an en-suite master bedroom, a separate living and dining room a dressing room, hammam and guest bathroom.
- Penthouse les Neiges (310 sqm): With its very own private access on the top floor. The first floor features a double lounge with fireplace, dining room and balcony with exceptional views. There are two large bedrooms each with their own en-suite bathroom. Upstairs the Master bedroom extends onto a balcony and features it's own private spa with Jacuzzi, massage room, bathtub and steam shower.
Spa and Wellness
One of the largest spas in Courchevel, over 1,000 sqm of space, the Diane Barrière Spa offers signature treatments specifically designed for Winter sports. With 7 treatment rooms including a couples room. Further to the spa there is a hair salon and a fitness room equipped with the latest gym technology and a private coach.
The wellness area has a 20 metre pool, 32 sqm hydrotherapy circuit, steam room and sauna, plunge pool and an outdoor Jacuzzi where you can take in the mountain views.
Dining and Après Ski
Hotel Barriere Les Neiges are pleased to present 3 food and beverage concepts; Fouquet’s Barrière brasserie by Pierre Gagnaire, Argentinian restaurant BFire by Mauro Colagreco, and Bar Fouquet’s with the cosy lounge area with a south-facing terrace overlooking the Bellecôte ski run.
- Distance to piste: Ski in/out access
- Distance to lifts: 2 mins ski to the main lifts
- Distance to resort centre: 2 mins drive, 6 mins walk
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
Prices upon request. Please contact us on +44 1993 899 422 for more information and live availability.