Aman Le Melezin
As part of the Aman collection, Le Melezin has the grandeur of a stately home. Elegant, classic and luxurious. This is a great option should you be looking for ski-in/ski-out. A lovely big sun terrace awaits you as you ski down the Bellecôte piste.
Setting the scene
Established under the name of Le Savoy in 1957, Le Melezin's architecture has the appearance of a country manor. Situated on the side of the Bellecôte ski slope that runs into the heart of Courchevel 1850, this five star hotel is perfectly located for ski-in/ski-out convenience.
The interior of Aman Le Melezin has been furnished in a fashion that typifies Courchevel 1850 whilst combined with the Aman resorts culture; alpine elegance with a distinctly Asian ambience. The hotel′s many balconies provide exceptional views of the distinctive couloirs and forests that define Courchevel′s ski area.
The restaurant, Nama, serves Japanese gastronomy. Lunch and light refreshments can be enjoyed at The Bar, opening out to a terrace with wood burners and blankets. Guests of Aman Le Melezin can also choose their half board benefits in six local restaurants, from fine dining to the open air La Folie Douce in Meribel.
The hotel’s spacious hammam and heated swimming pool, with its Capri stone walls and vaulted ceiling, is an après-ski attraction, as are the spa treatment rooms.
Rooms and Suites
- Chambre Junior (22 sqm) Twin beds with a dressing room. .
- Chambre Nord (29 sqm) King or Twin beds with a dressing area and mountain views
- Chambre Village (38 sqm) King or twin beds separate living room with daybed
- Chambre Ski Piste (some with Hot Tub) (42-44 sqm) King or twin beds, piste views, south-facing balcony or terrace with hot tub
- Chambre Melezin (45 sqm) King bed with large dressing room, piste and village views, south and west-facing balconies
- Family Apartment (67 sqm) comprised of a Chambre Melezin and Chambre Junior with twin beds interconnecting
- Suite Ski Piste (some with Hot Tub) (61-65 sqm) King bed, separate living room piste views, south-facing balcony or terrace with hot tub,
- Suite La Vanoise (75 sqm) King bed, spectacular views of the Vanoise mountain range and piste, south-facing balcony, sitting room with fireplace and daybed, guest shower room at the entrance
- Suite Le Melezin (93 sqm) King bed, beautiful village and piste views, south-facing balcony, sitting room with fireplace and daybed, guest shower room at the entrance
Spa and Wellness
Aman Le Melezin's Aman Spa is the perfect place to relax and unwind, comprised of five treatment rooms and offering an indulgent spa menu to enjoy including Shiatsu and Thai massage, reflexology, facials, manicures, pedicures and more.
Guests can also enjoy the hotel's 14-metre pool with twin Jacuzzi's and Hammam, along with a Yoga Studio and fitness areas complete with the latest Technogym and TRX Equipment.
Dining and Après Ski
Breakfast and either lunch or dinner are included in Aman Le Melezin's rates. In addition to the venues below, guests can choose to enjoy their half board benefits in six local restaurants. These range from fine dining to the open-air La Folie Douce in Meribel.
A chic Japanese gsatranomic restaurant home to the master chef Keiji Matoba, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Nama offers a superb menu including sushi, sashimi and grilled Wagyu beef, using the finest local ingredients.
Decorated in oak panelling and sporting a classically patterned parquet floor. Serving lunch, light refreshments and afternoon tea. Weather permitting, the outdoor terrace offers wood burners, blankets and piste views.
The Salon & Library
With its cosy fireplace and views of the pistes, the salon is a relaxing après-ski spot. Serving drinks and light refreshments.
An intimate smoking lounge offing a superb selection of the worlds finest cigars.
The Melezin's children's club is open daily from 09:00 to 21:00, providing a fun environment for all ages with a host of dedicated activities.
- Distance to piste: ski-in/ski-out
- Distance to lifts: two minute ski
- Distance to resort centre: two minute drive/six minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Prices upon request. Please contact us on +44 1993 899 422 for more information and live availability.Make an enquiry
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
Courchevel 1850, France
53 Rooms & Suites
Courchevel 1850, France
24 Rooms & Suites
Jackson Hole, Wyoming, United States
40 Rooms & Suites
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.