Such a beautifully unique property! Pure luxury yet no mistaking you are in mid-West America. The location really is a positive factor with absolutely spectacular views. This is ideal for those looking to escape from it all.
Setting the scene
The Amangani - part of the exclusive Aman Resorts group - is an incredible property offering spectacular views towards wide open meadows and on to the surrounding Teton mountain ranges. You will find Amangani in a peaceful and elevated location, just outside the town of Jackson, the southern gateway to the nearby Grand Teton National Park and Yellowstone National Park. Jackson Hole Mountain Resort is a 20 minute complimentary drive away.
The Amangani has been designed in keeping with its location yet keeping true to the Aman Resorts brand. It is very rustic and influenced by the American West, whilst also offering luxurious accommodation, facilities and service.
Each of the 40 suites include a king-size platform bed, fireplace and woven cowhide chairs in faux-wolf fabric. The large bathroom and dressing area features a deep-soaking tub, twin vanities and a shower room trimmed in slate. Pure luxury - absolutely perfect for couples looking to escape and truly relax.
The hotel offer a ski concierge, based in the exclusive Amangani ski lounge just below the main gondola, therefore making getting to the slopes very easy and an enjoyable experience. After working up an appetite head back to the hotel and enjoy an evening meal at The Grill, for more casual dining head to The Lounge, or perhaps just relax in the library.
The hotel also boasts a beautiful heated outdoor pool, taking advantage of the stunning mountain views. There is also a spa with steam rooms and a fitness centre.
Rooms and Suites
40 suites in total, in the following room categories:
- Superior Suites (45 sqm) - Open plan bedroom and living area with fireplace and terrace offering mountain and valley views. Luxury bathroom with deep soaking tub with a window view.
- Deluxe Suites (45 sqm) - Similar to the Superior category just a little bigger with a large balcony and mountain views.
- Shoshone Suite (45 sqm) - The same layout and design as the Deluxe Suite, it also offers views overlooking Snake River Valley and the Teton mountain range.
- Gros Ventre Suite (58 sqm) - Open plan bedroom and living area, situated on the top floor with a large private balcony.
- Amangani Suites (74 sqm) - Very spacious with a large luxury bathroom and dressing area. With a balcony or patio overlooking Snake River Valley and the Teton mountain range.
- Sena Suite (72 sqm) - Located on the ground floor this is one of the most spacious suites with private patio and views of the Grand Teton Mountain range.
- Spring Gulch Suite (62 sqm) - Located on the top level with large balcony and views of the pool and the Grand Teton.
- Grand Teton Suite (62 sqm) - Offering breathtaking views of the Grand Teton and surrounding mountains, located on the top level.
- Four Bedroom East Tatanka Home - Four bedrooms with workout studio and open living areas with Teton views.
- Five Bedroom Pataheya Home - Five bedrooms with bunk room, library, media room and westerly views.
Spa and Wellness
Amanganis Spa and Fitness Centre features two exercise studios, four treatment rooms and separate steam rooms for men and women. The Spa’s treatment menu includes a range of massages, facials and healing therapies. In the wet room, mud, salt and seaweed body treatments are available. There is also a beauty salon for manicures and pedicures.
Outdoors you will find the 35 metre heated pool along with the whirlpool, offering spectacular views towards the mountains.
Dining and Après Ski
The Grill: Specialising in local, sustainable ranch meats, fresh fish and seasonal produce. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and offering comfortable and stylish surroundings.
Lounge: Ideal for casual afternoon and evening dining. With two wood burning fireplaces and comfortable seating.
- Distance to piste: 20 minute complimentary shuttle
- Distance to lifts: 20 minute complimentary shuttle
- Distance to resort centre: 10 minute complimentary shuttle to Jackson
Price upon request. Please contact us on +44 1993 899422 for more information and live availability.Make an enquiry
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
Jackson Hole, Wyoming, United States
Snake River Lodge & Spa
Park City, Utah, United States
Waldorf Astoria Park City
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.