Waldorf Astoria Park City
The Waldorf Astoria′s are known for their elegance and sophistication, and this is just what this hotel brings to Park City. This hotel brand is known for its grandeur - yet it is by no means imposing, blending in very well to its spectacular mountain surroundings.
Setting the scene
The Waldorf Astoria are one of the original, grand hotel brands depicting elegance, luxury and personalised service. This remains true at the Waldorf Astoria Park City. Located at the base of Canyons Mountain and just a short distance to Park City, here you will find timeless and casual luxury with a sophisticated atmosphere. The hotel has been developed respecting its beautiful surroundings, offering lovely valley views and on towards the Wasatch Mountains.
There are 175 guest rooms and private residences - so you have the choice of an elegant hotel room or your own residence complete with a spacious living room and full kitchen. All hotel guests have access to the outdoor heated pool and hot tub, the Asian influenced Waldorf Astoria Spa and the Powder restaurant and lounge.
Access to Canyons Mountain could not be easier, via the hotels own personalised gondola! There is also a ski valet on hand to assist with your equipment and ensure you have the best possible start and end to your ski day.
Rooms and Suites
175 Guest Rooms and Residences in total
- Standard Guestrooms (28 sqm) - Available with either a king bed or two queens.
- Junior Suites (32 sqm) - King bed and open plan living space with sofa bed and a fireplace. There is also a kitchenette and balcony.
- One Bedroom Suite (68 sqm) - King-sized master bedroom, queen-sized sofa bed.
- Two Bedroom Suite (114 sqm) - King-sized and two queen-sized bedroom, full-sized kitchen, living room with queen-sized sofa bed.
- Three Bedroom Suite (148 sqm) - One king-sized and one queen-sized bedroom and third bedroom with 2 queen-sized beds.
- Bi-Level Suites (68- 148 sqm) - The Bi-Level suite is available in one to four Bedrooms.
Spa and Wellness
The 1,400 sq.m Asian influenced Waldorf Astoria Spa spa offers an extensive menu of relaxing, rejuvenating and signature treatments. You also have stylists on hand at the hair and nail salon for a bit of pampering. The wellness area includes a fitness centre and weekly classes. Facilities also include an outdoor heated pool and hot tub.
Dining and Après Ski
Powder: The place to go for a relaxed apres drink, followed by a fine dining experience with a modern mountain menu. Also open for breakfast and lunch.
- Distance to piste: Located at the base of the slopes
- Distance to lifts: Located next to the Waldorf gondola
- Distance to resort centre: 10 minute drive to Park City
Distance To Airport
- Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC): 55 km / 45 mins
Price upon request. Please contact us on +44 1993 899422 for more information and live availability.Make an enquiry
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
Park City, Utah, United States
Jackson Hole, Wyoming, United States
40 Rooms & Suites
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.