Snake River Lodge & Spa
This is the ideal hotel for those wanting to make the most of their time on the slopes, yet also looking for good accommodation and facilities to keep them entertained off the slopes. A great all-round option!
Setting the scene
Snake River Lodge & Spa is ideally situated right at the base of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort and literally just next door to the Jackson Hole Mountain Aerial Tram - an awe inspiring 4,000 vertical foot trip to the top of Jackson Hole Mountain. Also next to the ski centre it certainly offers the utmost in convenience for those looking at making the most of their time on the slopes.
Aside from its fantastic location, a very big selling point is the 1,580 square metre spa. A relaxing retreat where you can enjoy one of the many treatments on offer in a luxury cabin, many of which have impressive views of Jackson Hole Mountain. The spa facilities also include an indoor/outdoor pool, hot tubs, sauna and grotto waterfalls.
You can choose from 149 traditional hotel guest rooms and suites, all completed with luxury bathrooms, some also have fireplaces and balconies. Should you prefer your own privacy to dine and relax then the residences are a fantastic option. There are either two, three and four bedroom residences all of which come with full kitchens, a dining area and lounge.
For dining options you have the choice of the Gamefish Rrestaurant for the hotels signature menu experience, whilst overlooking Snake River Valley and the mountains beyond. Or you have the Fireside Bar with its casual yet sophisticated atmosphere.
Rooms and Suites
149 rooms in total, in the following room categories:
- Efficiency King (26-30 sqm) - King bed, ADA option avaliable.
- Deluxe Two Queens (30 sqm) - Two queen size beds, and sitting/dining area with table and two comfy chairs.
- Deluxe King with Shared Balcony (33 sqm) - King size bed, sitting/dining area and a semi-private balcony.
- Premier King with Sleeper Sofa and Fireplace (41 sqm) - King size bed, sleeper sofa, and fireplace.
- One Bedroom Suite with Fireplace and Private Balcony (92 sqm) - King size bed, sleeper sofa, and fireplace and large balcony.
- Two Bedroom Residence (130 sqm) - King sized bed in master, second bedroom is a king sized bed or two twin beds. Sleeper sofa also available.
- Three Bedroom Residence (167 sqm) - Two king sized bedroom and the third offers a king sized bed or two twin beds. Sleeper sofa also available.
- Three Bedroom Penthouse Residence (222 sqm) - Two king sized bedroom and the third offers twin beds and a day bed.
- Three Bedroom Premium Penthouse (260 sqm) - King sized bed in master, Second and third bedrooms offer a queen size bed.
- Deluxe Penthouse Residence (362 sqm) - Three king size bedrooms.
- Crystal Springs Three Bedroom Penthouse with Loft and Balcony (195 sqm) - Three bedrooms plus loft sleeping area.
Spa and Wellness
After a day on the mountain, the luxurious spa offers the perfect retreat for refreshing relaxation. Enjoy magnificent views of Jackson Hole Mountain from the comfort of your treatment cabin.
Facilities include a tranquil cascading waterfall, bubbling hot tubs, cleansing saunas and an exercise room. Also not forgetting the impressive swim through indoor/outdoor pool.
Dining and Après Ski
The Gamefish Restaurant: The enormous windows provide the perfect view of the Snake River Valley and Sleeping Indian Mountain beyond. The creative menu features American cuisine with a western flair.
Fireside Bar: Providing the perfect surrounding in which to relax with its casual yet sophisticated western décor. Enjoy everything from buffalo burgers and Elk chilli to freshly prepared soups and salads.
- Distance to piste: Located at the base of the slopes
- Distance to lifts: Less than 1 minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: Located in Teton Village. 20 minute drive to Jackson.
Price upon request. Please contact us on +44 1993 899422 for more information and live availability.Make an enquiry
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
Beaver Creek, Colorado, United States
Jackson Hole, Wyoming, United States
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.