The views over Megeve and the surrounding mountains are just stunning from the Alpaga! With a blend of traditional and contemporary, and a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere. What better place to drink a cocktail than from the lounge with that amazing view!
Setting the scene
The Alpaga is an elegant hotel, seamlessly blending into the countryside whilst still offering a chic and cosy stay. Made up from a cluster of chalet buildings, this hotel sits in an idyllic setting on the edge of Megeve with wonderful views to the Mont-Blanc.
The hotel lobby, restaurant, bar, spa and fitness area are spread across three traditional alpine buildings. The perfect location to enjoy the calm of this beautiful and picturesque resort.
Rooms and Suites
There are a total of 22 bedrooms, 5 suite apartments and 5 luxury private chalets.
- Classic Room (26sqm) Double / Twin bedroom with a balcony or terrace
- Deluxe (32sqm) Double / Twin bedroom with a balcony or terrace
- Prestige Rooms (35sqm) Double / Twin bedroom with an additional single bed either on a mezzanine or in an adjoining room. Features a balcony or terrace
- Parental Suite (60sqm) Composed of a double room, with a children's bunk bed in the corner. Equipped kitchen living room and balcony
- Two Bedroom Suite (60sqm) Composed of two bedrooms with double or twin beds. Equipped kitchen living room and balcony and a wood burner.
- Three Bedroom Suites (90sqm) Composed of three bedrooms, two with double and one with twin beds. Equipped kitchen living room and balcony and a wood burner.
- Private Chalets (255 sqm) - Within the grounds of the Alpaga. Featuring large living rooms with fireplaces, modern kitchens, private gardens, garage and laundry room. Chalets range from 3 to 6 bedrooms.
Spa and Wellness
Spa de l'Alpaga is the perfect place to relax and unwind after a long day. Take a dip in the indoor swimming pool with its fountains, massage jets and bubble couch, or enjoy the steam room and sauna. Wanting to cool down a little? Step outside into the snow and enjoy the Scandinavian heated bath. There is also an outdoor Sauna within the garden facing the Mont Blanc.
The hotel offer massage and beauty treatments as well as having a fully equipped gym where a personal trainer can be provided upon request.
Dining and Après Ski
La Table de l′Alpaga
After being awarded its second Michelin star in 2020, this is certainly worth a visit during your stay! You can dine in style amongst its warm, intimate, contemporary and elegant atmosphere. Whilst the sun is setting, head out onto the magnificent landscaped terrace from which there is a view of the Mont Blanc.
Le Bistrot de L′Alpaga
Open from midday to midnight, this is both chic and sparkling with an informal atmosphere. A great place to enjoy lunch or a few evening cocktails with friends!
L'Alpaga's Bar features herbs and flowers from the hotel gardens, combined with local spirits and Savoyard snacks to create a relaxed yet refined menu and atmosphere
- Distance to lifts: 5 min. drive
- Distance to resort centre: 5 min. drive
Distance To Airport
- Annecy (NCY): 1h 05m / 80km
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 70km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h / 200km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Prices upon request. Please contact us on +44 1993 899 422 for more information and live availability.Make an enquiry
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.