This hotel could not be better situated, right at the base of the slopes. We love the relaxed atmosphere here, with the high service and quality you would expect in a four star. A perfect base to enjoy the Three Valleys ski area!
Setting the scene
Conveniently positioned at the foot of the slopes of Courchevel 1650, Portetta Hotel is relaxed and family-friendly. The 38 spacious bedrooms and six apartments all offer stunning valley or mountain views, many with balconies overlooking the slopes. Located just above the sunniest village in Courchevel, its position enables guests to ski straight from the terrace on to the slopes, and back in time for an al-fresco lunch of classic French cuisine.
This luxury ski hotel has a relaxing spa area, in-house ski rental shop and a welcoming lounge, bar and restaurant. All you need for a zero effort and relaxing ski holiday.
Rooms and Suites
There are a total of 38 rooms within the Portetta Hotel:
- Double rooms (20 sqm) Double bedroom with en suite bathroom. Piste or valley views. Piste view rooms also have a balcony.
- Family rooms (35-40 sqm) Double bedroom with a sitting area, en suite bathroom and children's bunk beds and en suite shower leading off the main room. Piste or valley views. Piste view rooms also have a balcony.
- Large Family rooms (45 sqm) Double bedroom with a sitting area, en suite bathroom and children's bunk beds and en-suite shower leading off the main room. Valley views.
- Loft 1 (93 sqm) King bedroom, bunk bed room, a living and dining room with a small kitchenette and two large balconies with pistes view.
- Loft 2 (98 sqm) Two double/twin bedrooms each with en suite bathrooms. Living and dining room with a kitchenette and fireplace opening onto a large piste view balcony
- Loft 3 (160 sqm) Three double/twin bedrooms each with en suite bathroom split over two floors. Separate living and dining room and a sofa area with double sofa bed on the mezzanine level of this apartment.
- Loft 4 (160 sqm) Three double/twin bedrooms each with en suite bathroom split over two floors. Separate living and dining room.
- Loft 5 (60sqm) King bedroom with en suite bathroom and bunk bed room with living area with a wrap around balcony
- Loft 6 (160 sqm) Two double bedrooms, twin bedroom with a open plan living and dining room and a separated kitchen.
Spa and Wellness
Portetta Spa facilities include a fitness room, sauna, hammam and a candle-lit relaxation lounge. Massage and beauty treatments are also available using Bamford products, OSKIA facials and O.P.I Nails.
Dining and Après Ski
Serving Italian influenced mountain food – with a nod to the local Savoyard cuisine combined with the best Italian kitchen specialities. Plenty of locally sourced produce and a terrific range of meats and cuts that will be grilled on an open range within the restaurant. The restaurant is in-keeping with the relaxed, casual style at Portetta - expect a bit of rustic mountain chic, the perfect apres ski retreat!
Fire and Ice
Step outside on the sunny terrace where you'll find the ′Fire & Ice′ apres ski bar, with huge log burning fires, fur snugs and a wood fired pizza oven. An ideal location to enjoy the sunshine whilst watching your children's lessons in ESF's ′children's garden′.
- Distance to piste: ski-in/ski-out
- Distance to lifts: 40 metres
- Distance to resort centre: 100 metres
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 10m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 10m / 150km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2023/24 Guide Pricing
|Low Season||High Season|
|Rooms||from EUR 600 per night||from EUR 900 per night|
|Suite||from EUR 1,220 per night||from EUR 3,857 per night|
Please note that the above pricing is for guidance only. Due to the dynamic pricing used by hotels, please contact the team who will be happy to share specific pricing for your desired dates.
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
Courchevel 1850, France
31 Rooms & Suites
Courchevel 1850, France
41 Rooms & Suites
64 Rooms & Suites
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.