Portetta Loft III
Ideal for large families or group of friends who want to be all together. Here you can eat all together and this loft offers plenty of sofa space split over two levels to relax after a day on the slopes. Great value for money in Courchevel!
Conveniently positioned at the foot of the slopes of Courchevel 1650, the recently renovated Portetta complex is relaxed and family-friendly. The hotel′s popular sun terrace gives direct access to the children′s nursery slopes, making it a excellent base for families with small children.
Its six apartments or ′lofts′ all offer stunning valley or mountain views, many with balconies overlooking the slopes. This particular loft has three double bedrooms, two bathrooms and a shower room. The living area is on a mezzanine. On the lower floor there are comfy sofas and a dining area. Above there is a snug where you can watch TV. This loft which is around 152m² also has a South facing balcony, open fireplace and a fully equipped kitchen. The Lofts have their own private lift entrance that is separate from the rest of the hotel complex.
The Portetta Lofts benefit from the space of a chalet with the shared facilities of the Hotel Portetta which is located just below. The hotel has a lovely restaurant and spa as well as an in-house ski rental shop
- Ski-in/Ski-out Access
- Shared Spa (Steam room & Sauna)
- Open Fireplace
- South-Facing Balcony
- Indoor parking
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite bathroom, dressing room & balcony
- 1 x Twin/Double bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x Twin/Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Additional sleeping capacity on 2 double sofa beds
- Housekeeping team
- Distance to piste: Ski-in
- Distance to lifts: 2 minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally Located
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 10m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 10m / 150km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
chalet rental price, includes breakfast
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- 7 nights' accommodation
- Daily breakfast in the Hotel Portetta
- Daily cleaning
- Change of sheets once a week
- Communal access to the full range of the hotels facilities, including:
- In-house spa & wellness suite
- In-house restaurant, bar and lounge
- In-house ski shop
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.