Chalet Pure Black Crystal
We love St Martin de Belleville – beautifully traditional, quick access to the large ski area and excellent restaurants to experience. The icing on the cake is this luxury ski chalet has a swimming pool too.
Chalet Pure Black Crystal is a luxury ski chalet located centrally in the beautifully traditional French village of St Martin de Belleville. From this charming ski village, you only have two ski lifts - Saint Martin 1 and 2. From here you have quick, direct access to the heart of the extensive Three Valleys ski area with over 650 kilometres of pistes to explore.
Chalet Pure Black Crystal has excellent facilities with a sauna, massage room and a swimming pool. This 320 sqm property has five en suite bedrooms, one being a double bunk children’s bedroom that sleeps four guests. The opulent living area provides incredible views of the St Martin de Belleville valley.
The chalet has three main floors with a further fourth mezzanine level that has a second TV lounge area and games room.
St Martin de Belleville is the home of La Bouitte – a three star Michelin restaurant. If you are a food lover, this is a must visit during your stay.
- Swimming pool
- Nordic bath
- Relaxation area
- Massage room
- Games room
- Mezzanine TV lounge
- Open fireplace
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Terrace overlooking the village and mountains
- Laundry room
- Wine cellar
- Private parking garage
- Four double bedrooms with en suite bathroom
- One quad bunk bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Chalet Manager
- Chalet Chef
- Chalet Housekeeper
- Distance to piste: 800m, St Martin telecabin
- Distance to lifts: 800m, St Martin telecabin
- Distance to resort centre: Located in the village centre
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB): 1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
- Exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Chef for the breakfast
- Chef for the afternoon tea service
- Chef for the dinner service
- Daily housekeeping
- Midweek towel change
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels and bed linen
- Use of wireless internet (Wi-Fi)
- Food and drink payable in resort
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Only the service is included - Food and drink are payable in resort in order to adapt the menu to the guests preferences
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be confirmed at time of booking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.