Chalet Pure White Crystal
Why not take Chalet Pure White Crystal and Chalet Pure Black Crystal together, which can then accommodate up to 22 guests. A perfect set up for large groups or corporate trips.
Chalet Pure White Crystal is the sister and next-door neighbour of Chalet Pure Black Crystal, located in the all-time favourite resort of St Martin de Belleville. There are two lifts in this charming village, making it easy to get to the Three Valleys ski area which features more than 650 kilometres of pistes. This resort is fantastic for all levels of skier, as the slopes range from beginner to extremely steep couloirs.
This luxury chalet includes spa facilities such as an indoor swimming pool, sauna and terrace hot tub with spectacular mountain views. The property has five en suite bedrooms and a living area which attracts lots of natural light due to the large windows offering enviable views of the alpine scenery. There are four floors with two living spaces consisting of a lavish TV lounge on the first and grand dining room on the top level.
For all guests who appreciate good food, La Bouitte restaurant has been described as one of France’s best Michelin-starred restaurants – a key attraction that guests simply must visit during their stay.
- 320 sqm
- Indoor swimming pool
- Nordic bath
- TV/Games room
- Sitting room with open log fireplace
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Terrace overlooking the village and mountains
- Laundry room
- Wine cellar
- Private parking garage
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 4 x Double bedrooms with en suite shower room
- Chalet Manager
- Chalet Chef
- Chalet Housekeeper
- Distance to piste: 800m, St Martin telecabin
- Distance to lifts: 800m, St Martin telecabin
- Distance to resort centre: Located in the village centre
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB): 1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Chef for the breakfast
- Chef for the afternoon tea service
- Chef for the dinner service
- Daily housekeeping
- Midweek towel change
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels and bed linen
- Use of wireless internet (Wi-Fi)
- Food and drink costs payable in resort
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit will be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- The swimming pool basin surface : 30.7 sqm
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.