Located in a lovely quiet and raised area of St Martin de Belleville, the views are nothing short if impeccable. This chalet is sure to impress, and perfect for one who wants to get away from it all
The one to offer you a true retreat experience with far reaching views and luxurious interiors that will keep calling you back. Comfortably sleeping fourteen people across six bedrooms, Chalet One offers 320sqm of space in which to enjoy your Alpine days with your nearest and dearest.
Enjoy the tranquility of staying in the traditional French hamlet of Beranger, whilst being only a ten minute drive to the pistes of St Martin de Belleville, where the whole of the Three Valleys awaits you. After a great day on the slopes, return to the snow front to enjoy a chocolat chaud before the anticipation of making your way back to your luxurious mountain home. It is time to light the fire and retrieve that bottle of something chilled from the fridge to welcome yourselves back and regale stories of the days' antics.
The vast sofas in the vaulted living room being the perfect place to unwind and truly appreciate your surroundings. With an indulgent cinema room and the balcony hot tub to soak in those views, everyone can enjoy their own sanctuary at the end of each day. You will wish you could stay forever.
- 320 sqm
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Massage table
- Cinema Room
- Table football
- Open Fireplace
- Covered parking
- 4 x King bedrooms with en suite shower rooms
- 1 x King/Twin bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x Quad Bunk bedroom with en suite shower room
- Daily housekeeping
- Distance to lifts: 7 minute drive
- Distance to resort centre: 7 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB): 1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Champagne reception
- Gourmet welcome basket
- Linen, towels and slippers
- Luxury bathroom products
- Mid-week cleaning
- End of stay cleaning
- Fresh flowers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Local tourist tax
- A security deposit will be required
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Price based on full occupancy
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.