Chalet La Grange Martinel
Just simply perfect for two families. This well equipped chalet is located in a peaceful area of St Martin and offers amazing views from the hot tub.
Live your Scandi Alpine dreams this winter at Chalet La Grange Martinel. Located a few minutes’ drive above St Martin de Belleville, enjoy the tranquility of the charming streets of Béranger. With a location like this, you know you’ll be looking forward to breath-taking panoramic views.
Chalet La Grange Martinel is the epitome of your traditional mountain chalet, radically renovated to provide the contemporary interiors we know you will love. Think modern architecture, floor to ceiling windows and reclaimed wood, complete with that generous helping of luxury we all deserve.
With four bedrooms and a well-considered and spacious bunk room, with four full sized beds, the chalet sleeps twelve friends or family members looking to enjoy all the Three Valleys has to offer. These bedrooms continue the light and airy Scandinavian feel and are your perfect sanctuary after a great day on the mountains.
Talking of returning home after another fabulous day, we highly recommend the sauna or outdoor hot tub as the perfect place to unwind. Located on the terrace, the hot tub is perfectly situated to capture the views as well as flowing seamlessly as part of Chalet La Grange Martinel's open plan living. Spacious, light and furnished with an exacting attention to detail, the sitting room flows through into the dining area. The large wooden dining table will play host to many a memory making evening.
Retire to the large corner sofa, watch the flames dance within the double-sided glass fireplace and make plans for whatever snowy adventure tomorrow will bring. Enjoy.
- 180 sqm
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Wood Fireplace
- Ski Room with Boot Warmers
- Garage Parking
- 4 x King size bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x Bunk room (sleeps 4) with en suite bathroom
- Resort Concierge
- Distance to piste: 8 minute drive
- Distance to lifts: 8 minute drive
- Distance to resort centre: 8 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB): 1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Champagne reception
- Gourmet welcome basket
- Linen, towels and slippers
- Luxury bathroom products
- Mid-week cleaning
- End of stay cleaning
- Fresh flowers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Local tourist tax
- A security deposit will be required
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.