Chalet Dulcis Casu
A top class chalet with all the luxuries and easy access to the Three Valleys. The children can enjoy the pool whilst you enjoy the hot tub!
With no expenses spared on the fixtures and fittings, Chalet Dulcis Casu has an indoor pool, hammam, massage room and an outdoor hydrotherapy spa in the courtyard.
Evenings in Dulcis Casu have a luxurious but relaxed vibe with twinkling candles, soft leather sofas and the log fire burning in the centre of the magnificent double-height living room. Enjoy a glass of bubbles and take in views of the pristine snow-clad peaks of the Grand Bec whilst your talented chef prepares a memorable dining experience.
Styled by an interior designer, the feel is very much luxe Aspen ski lodge meets eclectic Manhattan hideout, with a sprinkling of classic chalet chic. Huge contemporary artworks adorn the walls, and signed Matisse prints add a sophisticated injection of colour. Bespoke furnishings and loft-style lighting complete the look. This is a chalet with a serious dose of the wow factor.
Dulcis Casu is tucked away behind the locally renowned eaterie Bistrot du Praz and is a mere 150m to the main gondola and new high-speed chair. There is a driver service available between La Praz and Courchevel Village, and you’ll be looked after very well indeed by your highly trained chalet team.
- Indoor swimming pool with counter current
- Outdoor hot tub
- Steam room / Hammam
- Massage room
- Wood fireplace
- Study / TV room
- Free off road parking
- 2 x Master doubles/twins with free-standing bath, dressing area
- 2 x Doubles/twins with en-suite showers and double basins
- 1 x Double/twin with en-suite bathroom
- 1 x Family room with double, mezzanine double and single bunks with en-suite bathroom
- Experienced chef
- Chalet host
- Shared driver service
- Distance to lifts: 2 minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 15m / 100km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 00m / 180km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 180km
- Lyon (LYS): 1h 55m / 180km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Welcome and assistance
- 7 nights' accommodation
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast (5 mornings with varied buffet plus freshly cooked breakfast and 2 self service breakfast)
- Daily homemade afternoon cakes
- Children's supper on 5 nights (where applicable)
- Dinner on 5 nights
- Oven meal pre-prepared by your chef for 1 of the staff nights off
- Complimentary bar including unlimited house bubbly, wines, beers, soft drinks and mixers and Nespresso coffee
- 2 staff days off per week (chef and hosts)
- Mid week towel change
- Housekeeping service (5 mornings), plus tidy up service (2 mornings)
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Bath and beauty products
- Resort shuttle driving service
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.