A really special chalet that offers a truly luxurious experience but at a really great price. Here you can have everything at an affordable cost.
Located in a famous Belvedere area of Courchevel 1650, this delightful chalet is in a quiet and sunny location and affords ski in ski out access. Like its sister, Chalet Licorne des Neiges, Chalet Licorne is a highly sought-after property full of contemporary design along with excellent facilities.
Sleeping up to 10 adults and 4 children in 675m² of living space, the property is situated right on the slopes, just 300 metres from the Belvédère ski lift, making it ideal for friends and family groups with children looking for stylish ski-in ski-out accommodation.
The incredibly spacious open plan living space on the ground floor comprises a comfortable lounge area with sofas set around an ethanol fireplace, a dining area complete with table football for some pre-dinner entertainment and an American style kitchen with a breakfast bar overlooking the dining area.
The decor is a clever combination of luxurious fabrics in soft greys accented with vibrant oranges. The lounge opens out onto a balcony overlooking the slopes whilst inside there are views down to the indoor pool area. There is also a guest WC on the ground floor.
On the first floor are three double bedrooms with super king size beds, TV, balconies and en-suite bathrooms with baths, showers and separate WC’s. One bedroom has an ethanol fireplace.
There is also a bunk room which sleeps up to four children in single bunk beds and an en-suite bathroom with a bath-tub and separate WC.
Two master bedrooms are located on the second floor. One room has a super king-size bed, an en-suite bathroom with bath and shower, an ethanol fireplace, TV and balcony. The other room has a king-size bed, en-suite bathroom, an office, TV and a balcony with wonderful views.
On the lower level is the beautiful wellness area complete with swimming pool, Jacuzzi, hammam, fitness room and large shower. There is also a cloakroom, guest WC, fully equipped laundry room, and a ski room with boots heater with access directly onto the slopes.
Down one more level is the main entrance with elevator access to all floors, garage with parking for five vehicles and a children’s playroom.
Chalet Licorne has WiFi internet, a TV lounge with home entertainment system and safety deposit boxes in all bedrooms except the children’s room. For larger groups, the chalet can be rented together with Chalet Licorne des Neiges.
The chalet is available on a bed and breakfast basis, but it is possible to add in additional services such as a chef and in-resort chauffeur service – please enquire for further details.
Such a great choice for us, we wanted to find a chalet for a family holiday. This ticked all of the boxes.
- Ski-in/Ski-out Access
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Hot Tub
- Steam Room / Hammam
- Private Gym
- Gas Fireplace
- TV room
- Playroom / Study
- Resort Driving Service
- Private Parking
- 2 x en-suite double bedroom with bathroom, independent toilet and balcony
- 1 x children room (sleeping 4) with bathroom and independent toilet
- 1 x en-suite double bedroom with bathroom (bathtub and shower) dressing, balcony and ethanol fireplace
- 1 x master bedroom with bathroom (bathtub and shower), independent toilet, ethanol fireplace, balcony, large dressing room
- 1 x master bedroom with bathroom (bathtub, shower and 2 sinks), independent toilet, office, TV, large dressing room, balcony with splendid view
- Distance to piste: "Ski in, Ski out"
- Distance to resort centre: 5 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 10m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 10m / 150km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Daily housekeeping
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Bath and beauty products
- Mid week towel and linen change
- Fresh flowers
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Food & drink cost, payable in resort
- Wine and Bar Drinks
- Airport Transfers
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- The food for the preparation of breakfast, lunch or dinner will be invoiced at the purchase price
- €1.65 holiday tax per person and per night to be paid on-site The security deposit is charged with the balance : 20 000€
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- A security deposit is required with the balance of EUR 20,000
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.