Location, location, you can ski straight to the hot tub if you want!
This chalet is no longer available. Please contact one of our Chalet Sales Specialists to find out what alternative options are available on 01993 899 421.
This Swiss-style chalet was built to the highest standard in 2005 and has been designed by Courchevel’s premier architect. It is located amidst breathtaking mountain scenery in the Belvedere area, just above Courchevel 1650. Situated on the edge of the Vanoise National Park and yet quite literally on the slopes, the chalet offers an exceptional location as well as the ultimate ski in ski out luxury.
Accommodating fourteen, the chalet is arranged over three floors and offers spacious and flexible accommodation. Bright and airy throughout, with marble heated floors, natural stone and wood used extensively, the chalet has a rustic yet comtemporary feel. Living areas incorporate natural colours with open fires, plenty of room to relax and sunny balconies overlooking the slopes. Beautifully crafted furniture and decorative features both inside and out, make dining and apres ski extra special. Each bedroom has an ensuite bathroom or shower complete with luxury bath products. Fine Egyptian bed linen ensures an elegant touch.
There is a purpose designed ski room in the chalet with drying facilities and also multi-channel satellite TV with plasma screens, telephone and wi-fi internet access throughout. The chalet offers daily breakfast and afternoon tea as well as six dinners throughout the week.
′The ski in/ski out location of this luxury chalet was amazing′
- "Ski In, Ski Out" access
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Spacious relaxation area
- Massage room
- Extensive Wine Cellar
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Bathrobes, slippers and towels
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Flat Screen TV
- Sky TV
- Sony Playstation 2 with games
- Digital Satellite/Freeview
- Playstation 2
- Telephone and Fax
- DVD player
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Laundry room in basement
- Car parking on heated drive
- Resort driving service
- Safe deposit box in each bedroom
- Air humidifier in each bedroom
- Hair dryer in every bedroom
- 1 x Master Twin/Double with en suite bath & shower. Private balcony
- 2 x Twin/Double with en suite shower rooms and balconies
- 4 x Twin/Double with en suite bathrooms. Shared terrace
- 1 x Mezzanine with two single beds
- Resort Manager
- Distance to piste: Ski in/Ski Out
- Distance to resort centre: 20 min. Walk
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 10m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 10m / 150km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Champagne Reception
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children’s lunch and supper every day
- Champagne and canapés (six nights)
- Dinner on six nights
- An open bar with spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Carefully selected house wines
- Daily housekeeping
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Bath and beauty products
- Mid week towel and linen change
- Newspapers on request
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Resort driving service (09:00 - 19:00)
- Personal laundry service (in house on complimentary basis and dry cleaning with additional charge)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Tourist tax
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- €8,000 Security Deposit is required by credit card authorisation on arrival
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.