One of the best combinations for 21 people at a bargain price. The two chalets couldn’t be more ideal for winter sports enthusiasts, with the barbeque area in Samarra providing a real treat for everyone in the Spring months.
This stunning chalet (made up of Chalets Elista and Samarra) can sleep up to 21 guests in ten bedrooms. With their simple but timeless design, the Kandahar chalets enjoy a perfect location at the heart of Courchevel 1550, only 300 meters from the ski slopes. The two chalets, each measuring 270 m2, perfectly combine traditional style with comfort, luxury and modern convenience.
Chalet Kandahar makes the perfect choice for a winter sports holiday for a large family or group of friends. Each chalet enjoys an extensive lounge area with an open fireplace offering stunning views over the Dent du Villard. There is also an open plan kitchen, terrace (south-facing), 5 bedrooms with a bathroom and a private garage.
When it comes to unwinding, Chalet Kandahar features a relaxation and well-being area that offers a choice of facilities including Jacuzzi, steam room and cinema lounge in chalet Elista, or an indoor pool with counter current swimming and a steam room in chalet Samarra.
Chalet Kandahar has been built according to a sustainable development policy. Features include geothermic heating methods and the use of natural building materials, which by no means compromise modern comforts and standards.
- Indoor swimming pool
- Indoor hot tub
- Steam room / hammam
- Open fireplace
- Private cinema & games room
- South-facing terrace
- Garage parking
- Laundry room
- Room 1: Double bedroom with en suite shower room
- Rooms 2 & 3: Twin/Double bedroom with en suite bath & shower
- Room 4: Double bedroom with en suite shower room
- Rooms 5: Twin/Double bedroom, with additional single and en suite shower room
- Rooms 3, 4 and 5 are the most suitable for cots
- Room 1: Twin/Double bedroom with en suite bath & shower
- Rooms 2 & 3: Twin/Double bedroom with en suite shower room
- Room 4: Double bedroom with en suite bath & shower
- Room 5: Bunk bedroom connected with Room 4
- Rooms 1,3,4 and 5 are the most suitable for cots
- Resort manager
- Distance to piste: 300 metres
- Distance to lifts: 250 metres
- Distance to resort centre: 5 minute walk, 3 minute drive.
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF) 1h 15m / 100km
- Geneva (GVA) 2h 00m / 105km
- Lyon (LYS) 2h 00m / 180km
- Grenoble (GNB) 2h 05m / 150km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- 7 nights' accommodation
- Breakfast delivery
- Tourist tax
- Daily housekeeping
- End of week clean
- A private shuttle to the ski lift in the morning
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- A damage deposit of €5,000 is required on arrival
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.