Chalet White Sand
The most unique ski chalet in the Alps with a beach theme twist! You can actually feel the sand between your toes in the mountains!
Chalet White Sand is a showstopper of a luxury ski retreat located in a quaint hamlet of Les Brigues, nearby Courchevel 1550. This stunning property is set over six floors and has been elegantly designed throughout. The property sleeps up to 15 guests in six double bedrooms and a children's bedroom with three single beds.
The highlight of Chalet White Sand has to be the epic indoor / outdoor swimming pool with sand to create a feeling you are at the beach. There is a beautiful spa area with Hammam, sauna, massage room and a wonderful relaxation area. The facilities are second to none at this luxury ski chalet, with a plethora of activities available from snooker to pétanque. Guests can enjoy a home cinema experience with gigantic TV screen and comfortable floor cushions, so you can lay back with a bucket of popcorn with your favourite film.
The social spaces in this chalet are incredible with a gorgeous open plan living room, to contemporary style bar and seating area, to a fabulous dining table with atmospheric lighting.
Every need is catered for at Chalet White Sand and nothing is too much trouble. There are a team of staff on hand to create the most memorable holiday experience.
- 830 sqm
- Ski-in / Ski-out
- Indoor swimming pool
- Massage room
- Relaxation area
- Cinema room
- Games room
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Laundry room
- 1 x Master bedroom with en suite bathroom with bath tub
- 4 x Double bedroom with en suite bathroom with shower
- 1 x Family room with double bed, 3 single beds with en suite bathroom
- Distance to piste: Ski-in / ski-out
- Distance to lifts: 750m
- Distance to resort centre: 800m
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF) 1h 15m / 100km
- Geneva (GVA) 2h 00m / 105km
- Lyon (LYS) 2h 00m / 180km
- Grenoble (GNB) 2h 05m / 150km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Daily breakfast, lunch or dinner and afternoon tea, prepared by your private chef and served by your private butler
- Housekeeping during and end of stay
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Towels & bed linen
- Wood for the fireplace
- Welcome basket
- Driving service
- Mid-week towel change
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.