Ultima Crans-Montana Chalet One
Setting a new level of luxury in Crans Montana, this huge chalet has a massive capacity, incredible spa features and is perfect for a large group looking to spend a week in one of alps's most prestigious resorts.
A luxury ski-in/ski-out chalet located in the Plan-Mayens area of Crans Montana not far from the Crans Cry d'Er chairlift and the La Dent-Blanche restaurant, The Ultima Chalet Crans Montana is a luxury ski chalet that can sleep up to 38 guests across two impeccably finished properties (Chalet One and Chalet Two), in total privacy. The contemporary interior has no expense spared, with designer furniture, fittings, and art work worthy of a national gallery, this all has to the true exuberance of this stunning retreat.
Chalet One has eight master suites. Each has its own ensuite bathroom and also dressing room.
Covering 3850m², this luxury ski chalet has a double living area that incorporates a well stocked bar, large open fire, and sofas to seat the whole chalet. The feature chandeliers certainly add an air of grandeur to the occasion and fit perfectly with the neutral colours that feature throughout. The impressive dining area can seat 16 in comfort, this is serviced by a professional kitchen where the experienced chef will prepare some mouth watering food. After dinner there is a cigar room to enjoy or if you fancy a billiard room.
For the more active, the chalet has a fully equipped gym and an outdoor swimming pool.
The Ultima Chalet Crans Montana is also home to a fully equipped spa, with hammam, sauna, treatment rooms and lounge beds, as well as an on demand masseuse who can provide personalised treatments.
- 3,850 sqm
- Heated outdoor swimming pool
- Sauna and Hammam
- Snow shower
- 1,000 sqm spa
- Cigar room
- Arcade room
8 x Master suites with en suite bathroom and dressing room
2 x Children's dormitories sleeping up to 10
- Professional private chef
- Butler team / service staff
- House manager (8 hours per day)
- In resort driver (one car, 8 hours a day)
- Housekeeping team
- Distance to piste: Ski-in/ski-out
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 45mins / 30km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h / 190km
- Bern Belp (BRN/LSZB): 2h 15 / 190km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily Ultima Luxury breakfast and afternoon tea included, food included only with Ultima Experience
- Chef & service staff for mealtimes included, food not included
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid week towel change
- Daily housekeeping: daily morning makeup for Ultima Gourmet Experience / twice a day for Ultima Experience
- Driver within the destination, with 1 car (Viano), 8hrs per day with the Ultima Experience
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- VAT and taxes are included, except local tourist tax.
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Food & drink cost, payable in resort
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- Food & drink will be charged extra at cost plus 15%
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
The Ultima Chalet Megève
The Arula Chalets
Le Chalet Mont Blanc
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.