The Ultima Chalet Megève
Large groups will be delighted to hear that here is a chalet that can comfortably accommodate everyone whilst still offering a very convenient location for both the heart of Megeve and the ski slopes.
The Ultima Chalet in Megève is set to raise the bar of luxury ski chalets in resort even further than ever before. Covering over 1,500sqm this huge eight bedroom chalet can sleep up to 18 people in comfort and silence, due to its peaceful location, but just a few minutes drive from the town centre and the Jalliet ski lift. There are eight suites in total, each of which has its own dressing room and spectacular en suite bathroom.
The Ultima Chalet has every facility you could want and would expect from a property of this calibre, from wine cellar, to cinema, extensive spa facilities, fitness centre, hair dresser space and even a night club and an arcade games room, equally as fun as for adults and children, you will never be short of something to entertain.
The design is unique amongst the other luxury ski chalets in Megève in that is has a perfect alliance between reclaimed wood and previous materials, including bespoke furniture and bronze covered chimneys, creating the ultimate luxury feel.
The staff are trained to the highest standards, the chef has worked in world class restaurants and will stop at nothing to make sure you holiday is the best possible, from arriving on your included transfer from Geneva, to those evening cocktails, the Ultima Chalet is not one to be overlooked.
- Indoor swimming pool
- Indoor and outdoor hot tub
- Fitness centre
- Full spa facilities
- Steam room / Hammam
- Treatment room
- Extensive wine cellar
- Open fireplace
- Cinema room
- Garage parking
- Heated underground garage
- Air-conditioned system
- 7 x Double/twin suites with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Childrens dormitory (sleeps 4) with en suite bathroom
- House manager
- Distance to piste: 5 minute drive
- Distance to resort centre: 5 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Annecy (NCY): 1h 05m / 80km
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 70km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h / 200km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Private chef and butler team included for daily meals: breakfast, 3 course lunch and 3 course dinner
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Resort driving service (8 hours per day)
- Private airport road transfer from Geneva Airport
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- The cost of food and drink
- Wine and bar drinks
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- Wine and bar drinks
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
Chalet Mont Blanc
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.