Luxury is an overused word, but is wholly justified with this stunning property. The chalet is beautifully designed, has some incredible features and some stunning views too.
Chalet Aspen is most certainly an exceptional chalet and one of our most prestigious properties offering the ultimate comfort and luxury. It is a fully bespoke design and build, using only the very highest quality materials and furnishings. Although on the inside it boasts an impressive array of cutting-edge design and state-of-the-art technology, from outside it blends seamlessly into its surroundings and retains the traditional character of the other nearby buildings.
Chalet Aspen offers a beautiful selection of gorgeous, luxurious bedrooms and bathrooms for you to enjoy, these comprise of a master suite, two double bedrooms with en suites, two twin bedrooms with en suites and one double bedroom with a single bunk above the en suite (family suite).
The chalet is rich in features that include a cinema and games room ideal for entertaining children and adults alike, and there is an impressive indoor/ outdoor pool with lounger areas. For those who like to be spoilt, Chalet Aspen has its own private spa with sauna, hammam, steam room, beauty treatment room and hot tub.
From fine dining to a dip in the pool, Chalet Aspen offers comfortable, stylish and luxurious living.
- 1,200 sqm
- 11m indoor/outdoor swimming pool
- Outdoor hot tub
- Hammam with ice machine
- Indoor hot tub
- Massage room
- Wine cellar
- Table football
- Pool table
- Air hockey table
- Cinema room
- Steinway piano
- 1 x Master suite
- 2 x Twin/ double rooms with en suite bathrooms
- 2 x Double rooms with en suite bathrooms
- 1 x Bunk room with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Staff room with en suite (1 single bed) located above the ski room and away from the rest of the rooms.
- Chalet Manager
- Distance to lifts: 2 minute drive
- Distance to resort centre: 2 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Annecy (NCY): 1h 05m / 80km
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 70km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h / 200km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Champagne reception
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Daily dinner
- Daily housekeeping
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Resort driving service
- Fresh flowers
- Food & drink costs, payable in resort
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- A security deposit may be requested
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.