Hotel Koh-I Nor ***** Val Thorens, France
What we love
Our first luxury chalet addition in Val Thorens, La Datcha has facilities to rival the best hotel's, and of course it's all yours for the week.
Chalet La Datcha is the first of its kind in Val Thorens, exemplifying the kind of luxury you expect to find in the highest end resorts such as Courchevel or Val d'Isere. Located at 2,300m, the skiing here is as snow sure as it gets, and with the slopes just 10 metres from the property, the whole of the enormous Three Valleys ski area is at your doorstep.
Located in the heart of Val Thorens, all five of the chalet's generous suites have a south-facing balcony overlooking the Glacier de Péclet and Cime de Caron mountain. This chalet is an essential on the bucket list of every skier-gourmand, as the only private chalet in the world with a three Michelin star restaurant.
The chalet's facilities mean it is incredibly versatile, suited equally to large groups of families and friends or corporate trips. The swimming pool, sauna, hot tub and children's play room, are a given for a chalet of this supremely high standard. Little extras such as the cigar room, library, and amusement arcade make La Datcha that bit more special, plus it's vast 1200sq.m of space.
Stunning chalet, amazing food, and unfailingly professional service.
- 1 x Master Suite with double bed and en suite shower room
- 6 x Double / Twin bedroom suites with en suite shower rooms
- 1 x Single bedroom with en suite shower room
- Chalet Manager
- Experienced Chef
- 3 x Host/Hostess
- Resort driving service
- Distance to piste: 'Ski in, ski out'
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 25m / 198km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 50m / 218km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 35m / 113km
- Grenoble (GNB): 1h 50m / 144km
Winter 2019/20 Pricing
Exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Dinner on six nights
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Resort driving service
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- The cost of food and drink is not included
- Wine and bar drinks are not included
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Tourist tax
- A security deposit may be requested
- No discounts applied to empty beds
- The property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Tourist tax is payable in resort
- Alcoholic beverages are not included
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that The Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.