Les Fermes de Marie ***** Megève, France
What we love
A wonderful traditional 5-star property in Cervinia. Not only can you explore the entire ski area of Zermatt also - Cervinia is a lovely, friendly Italian resort with plenty of charm and character. A brilliant combination of mountain chalet style with an elegant and grand atmosphere.
Setting the scene
The Hotel Hermitage is one of the original hotels in Cervinia – opening its doors to the first guests in 1975. Today you will find a charming hotel which has still held on to its history, yet offers modern facilities and luxurious accommodation. With a big chalet feel to it, its warm, dark wooden interiors create a welcoming and homely atmosphere.
All 38 rooms have a traditional, luxurious Alpine design and feel very spacious. Views offered are either towards the Matterhorn, or over the beautiful valley to the South. As a guest of the hotel you are made to feel welcome in the big lounge. Facilities also include an award winning restaurant, breakfast room and a spa complete with indoor swimming pool.
Rooms and Suites
- Classic Room - approx 25 sqm with King-size or twin beds and a private balcony
- Superior Room - approx 30 sqm with King-size or twin beds, a sofa bed that can be converted to make a small third bed and a private balcony
- Premium Room - approx 40 sqm with a King-size bed, a small lounge area, a private balcony/terrace and a large marble bathroom with bath. These rooms have a contemporary style
- Prestige Suite - approx 50 sqm with a King-size bed, a further sofa bed for children, a small lounge area, a private balcony and a large marble bathroom with bath and shower. Great for a family of up to 4 people.
- Master Suite - approx 70-90 sqm with a King-size bed, two closets, a private balcony with panoramic views and a large marble bathroom with bath and shower. Perfect for a couple!
Spa and Wellness
The renovated Wellness Area and Spa by La Prairie offer beauty treatments combined with sportive massages and beauty programs.
A new Thermarium built in white marble is complemented by a Steam Bath, Sauna, Emotional showers, an Ice-fountain and an Ice bucket.
Dining and Après Ski
Offering a fine quality menu with influences from traditional regional cuisine. This restaurant does not serve over complicated dishes and flavours, just simple honest cooking using the freshest and high quality ingredients.
Start your day with a hearty and healthy breakfast from the daily buffet.
Enjoy an aperitif or a fine wine in the welcoming lounge bar, with live music every evening.
- Distance to lifts: 5-10 min walk
- Distance to resort centre: 5-10 min walk
Distance To Airport
- Turin (TRN): 1h 40m / 120km
- Milan (MXP: 2h 10m / 180km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 50m / 205km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
Price upon request. Please contact us on +44 1993 899422 for more information and live availability.