It is rare to find such a private property with so much charm and history. This is a true grand family home in the mountains with attentive service.
Chalet Eugenia is a stately retreat with historical and traditional value evoking a bygone era of effortless elegance and style. The property is secluded in her own extension of private spacious grounds of 2300 m2, a living area of which comprises 1400 m2 with a private road, bordering extensive farmland.
The location encompasses the prime and most sought after position in the village, neighboring the summit of the Heid ski lift that finishes on the doorstep of the chalet. Guests can be entertained by beginners and children learning to ski in close proximity of the chalet. The Gotschna mountain peaks are viewed directly in front with all the surrounding mountains of Klosters, extending into a magnificent open view, deep into the Prättigauer valley below.
The interior design is splendid - relax around roaring fires inside and out. Chalet Eugenia boasts vast oak-beamed ceilings, large balconies and terraces, antique furniture and art. The bedrooms all lead out onto their own balconies, and the master suite occupies it′s own floor. The crystal chandeliered master suite opens out onto a magnificent Gotschna front balcony as well as three adjoining panoramic terraces, extending across the whole floor of 100 m2. The palatial bathroom has a marvelous free standing central bath and fireplace.
The elegant living room houses a stunning pillared fireplace and warm fiery walled interior, is the key focus of Chalet Eugenia continuing the flow into a stunning wood panelled dining room that extends outside onto a 100 m2 lounge terrace. This primary dining room leads through to an intimate second dining area equipped with the original wood fired oven, still used for indoor barbecues. A warmly panelled study with toilet-en-suite, leads out onto a private 150 m2 stoned entertainment terrace.
A new 300sqm. Wellness area has been created to include a 12 meter indoor heated swimming pool with swim jet, whirlpool, steam bath and shower, Sauna, massage room, waterbed massage, private cinema room, Sonos music system, gym equipment, Pilates equipment and a Power Plate.
If you are looking for the ultimate in wraparound luxury and the best ski experience that money can buy, then this is it.
- 12m Indoor Pool with swim jet
- Massage room
- Pilates and gym equipment
- Cinema Room
- Private Garden
- Extensive Wine Cellar
- Open Fireplace
- Grand Piano
- Chauffeured 4x4
- Garage Parking
- 1 x Master Bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 4 x Super King Bedrooms with ensuite bathroom
- 1 x Double Bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Double bedroom with shared bathroom
- 1 x Childs room with shared bathroom
- 1 x Bunk Room (sleeps 2) with shared bathroom
- 1 x Small Double bedroom with shared en suite bathroom
- 1 x Single bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Distance to piste: Snowfield access to centre of resort (10 mins.)
- Distance to lifts: Three minute chauffeured drive
- Distance to resort centre: Three minute chauffeured drive
Distance To Airport
- Samedan (SMV): 1h 15m / 71km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h 30m / 160km
- Innsbruck (INN): 2h 30m / 180km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in CHF, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Champagne Reception
- Daily housekeeping
- All linen, utilities & firewood
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Bath Products
- Daily newspapers
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Wine and Bar Drinks
- Private Chef and all meals
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Tourist Tax
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- A security deposit of 20% of the total price is required
Price available on request.
Please contact us for prices and availability. Services may differ from those indicated here for Winter booking.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.