With chic charm, discreet luxury and a great location, we found this chalet to provide everything one would expect from a luxury chalet experience in a traditional Suisse alpine resort.
Chalet Maldeghem is a very private, cosy chalet surrounded by meadows and large trees, with lovely views from all rooms. It is conveniently situated about half way between the two main lift stations and is a five minute drive/ fifteen minute walk from the centre of the resort.
Maldeghem can sleep up to eight adults with accommodation comprising of 3 double bedrooms, 3 singles and a bunk room. It is a family retreat with much charm and is one of only a handful of private chalets available to rent in this exclusive resort.
A lovely old cosy chalet attractively redecorated and refurbished to a very high luxurious standard. Eight to ten guests are looked after by an excellent chef and a dedicated housekeeper/hostess, pampering all guests extremely competently
The entrance hall leads to a very large drawing room with a dining area and two sitting areas giving off this fabulous open-plan ground floor space with a double height ceiling in one area, all panelled in lovely old wood. The large south-facing terrace runs along this and there is a massive open fireplace in the sitting area.
On the same floor is a well-equipped kitchen and a double bedroom with shower, a single bedroom, a bathroom and a separate WC - one of the bedrooms has a charming built-in four poster bed. Upstairs there is a large bedroom suite with a king-size bed, sitting area and a large bathroom. There is an additional bunk bedroom on this floor with a private bathroom.
At garden level is a very large, newly decorated double bedroom with direct access to the garden and a large bathroom. There is also a single bedroom and separate sauna shower. This ground floor is where the staff live and they take care of guests impeccably, cooking and cleaning and generally looking after one as if at home.
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Private Gym
- Private Garden
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- South-facing terraces and balconies
- Private Parking
- 1 x Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 2 x Double bedrooms with shared bathroom
- 1 x Bunk room (sleeps 2) with shared bathroom
- 2 x Single bedrooms with shared bathroom
- 1 x Double bedroom with private bathroom
- Private Chef
- Distance to piste: Five minutes drive
- Distance to lifts: Five minutes drive
- Distance to resort centre: Five minutes drive
Distance To Airport
- Samedan (SMV): 1h 15m / 71km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h 30m / 160km
- Innsbruck (INN): 2h 30m / 180km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in CHF, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Champagne Reception
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Dinner on six nights
- Mid week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- One staff day off per week
- Two morning drop offs to main ski lift & two afternoon pickups from main ski lift
- Fresh flowers
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Wine and drink costs payable in resort
- Wine and Bar Drinks
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- A security/damage deposit of CHF 5,000 is required
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.