‘Charming’ and ‘quality’ are a few of the words that sum Chalet Bear up nicely. This is a sumptuous family home with a welcoming and comforting feel and is all together, simply heart warming in the sought after Klosters resort.
Chalet Bear is one of few old log chalets remaining in Klosters. It has been completely resort to provide state of the art living within an old structure.
The chalet is within walking distance of the lifts and centre of the village with sensational views of the valley. It has four floors and sleeps up to eight guests in four bedrooms, each with its own luxury bathroom. All the rooms have been beautifully and sympathetically decorated to provide a sumptuous environment, fully in keeping with the warm character of this exceptional Alpine home.
On the ground floor is a large dining room (28ft), with a new kitchen conveniently located at one end. There is a long table here, which comfortably seats 16 in front of a large open fireplace. It′s a delightful environment for either long social dinners or easy family suppers. There is also a guest bedroom, a laundry room and a downstairs bedroom with ensuite bathroom. The first floor houses the entrance hall and terrace. There is a cosy sitting room with a fireplace and an adjacent pantry/bar. Next door there is a TV/study room with a computer and internet connection. The plasma TV has Sky channels. The chalet is fitted with a music system throughout the house. The second floor has two double bedrooms ensuite. In both rooms the beds can be split to singles. The top floor suite consists of a bedroom with a king size bed, a fireplace and bathroom with a shower and a bath and separate WC.
The chalet has its own garage and parking spaces outside the house and at the foot of the drive up to the house. The house is furnished with beautiful bed linen, towels and tableware.
Chalet Bear is one of the most exceptional properties in Klosters, painstakingly restored and equipped by its English owner. It is pristine and will be appreciated by those looking for a cosy, high quality, and sensitively designed, private family home. The living area of the chalet is 288 sq.m.
- Private Garden
- Wood Fire
- Playroom / Study
- Private Parking
- 1 x Double Bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 2 x Twin/Double Bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Twin/Double with private bathroom
- Chalet Manager
- (Chalet staff live out)
- Distance to lifts: Five minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: Five minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Samedan (SMV): 1h 15m / 71km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h 30m / 160km
- Innsbruck (INN): 2h 30m / 180km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
chalet rental price, partially catered
The booking price is fixed in CHF, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- For the 2020/21 Season an altered contactless service is being offered
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Champagne Reception
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea delivered
- Dinner on five nights delivered
- Daily housekeeping
- Fresh flowers & newspapers
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Local Tourist Tax
- Wine and drink costs payable in resort
- Wine and Bar Drinks
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- A security/damage deposit of CHF 5,000 is required
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.