Le Ti Chalet
Chocolate box. Rustic. Cosy. Just some words to describe this beautiful little chalet with exceptional service. Take a look for yourself.
Le Ti is a fabulous, one of a kind stand-alone chalet located in the heart of Verbier. Intricately designed embracing authentic woods, luxurious fabrics and handpicked antiques Le Ti is the finest example of a traditional alpine home. Perfectly positioned on Chemin de Clambin the chalet is ideally located a short distance from the main Medran and Savoleyres lift stations as well as just being a short walk from the centre of town. A wonderful base for families or a group of friends looking to experience the very best Verbier has to offer.
Inside, the property sleeps up to nine people in three bedrooms and a mezzanine twin room. Alpine detailing, rich textures, and rustic furnishings flow throughout the chalet creating a wonderful, welcoming ambience. The first floor of the chalet is home to the open-plan fine dining and living area. A much-loved home, sumptuous sofas surround the natural stone fireplace whilst the large rustic dining table can seat 9 people comfortably. During the day step out onto the sun-drenched south-facing terrace and take in the breath-taking views of the surrounding mountains. In the evening cosy up in front of the roaring fire with a glass of champagne before sitting down to sample the finest cuisine in the elegant dining area. There is also a guest w.c on this floor.
Surrounding the chalet is a wonderful garden and terrace area with an outdoor hot tub. The main sleeping area is situated on the ground floor. The master bedroom has a fixed king-size bed and en-suite bathroom with roll-top bath and shower as well as his and her sinks. There is a further double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and a wonderful triple bunk room with en-suite shower room. The fourth bedroom is situated on the mezzanine level on the top floor of the chalet; there are twin beds, with the dedicated shower room situated on the ground floor.
The ground floor is also home to the entertainment room with pool table, bar and a flat-screen TV. Retro leather chairs and comfy sofas make it the perfect place to relax after dinner. The chalet is wired with a Creston entertainment system throughout. A ski room with boot warmers and laundry room separate the ground floor from access to the garage.
The property can be taken in conjunction with Bella Coola to create The Bella Coola Estate. Sleeping up to 20 people in total, this is a perfect option for large groups of friends or families. The chalets are connected via the underground garage.
- 300 sqm
- Outdoor hot tub
- TV/games room
- Pool/Snooker table
- Wood fire
- Ski Room with boot warmer
- South-facing balcony
- 2 x Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Bunk room (sleeps 4) with en suite shower room
- 1 X Mezzanine level with 2 single beds
- Experienced chef
- Distance to piste: 5 minute walk
- Distance to lifts: 2 minute drive (Médran)
- Distance to resort centre: 8 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 45mins / 55km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h / 160km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Concierge service
- Complimentary ski instructor for the first 2 days of your stay
- Daily housekeeping service
- Daily continental breakfast, set up and cleared away
- Pre-dinner canapés served with champagne on 5 evenings
- 4 course dinner on 5 evenings (staff have 2 evenings off)
- Early children’s supper on 5 evenings
- Evening turn down service on 5 evenings
- The finest selection of complimentary house wines
- Complimentary beers and soft drinks
- Complimentary drinks tray (2 bottles of house spirits)
- Evening turn down service on 5 evenings
- Mid-week towel change
- Robes, slippers and toiletries
- Hairdryers in every bathroom
- In-chalet ski and boot delivery service
- Lift pass delivery service
- Use of wireless internet (WiFi)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- CHF 7,500 security deposit is required 2 weeks prior to your arrival in resort
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.