Some incredible, unspoilt views from the double-height windows, double aspect windows, and the classy silver-plated binoculars for spying on all the activity down below!
Chalet Zermatt Peak is Zermatt’s premier luxury chalet, located just minutes away from the centre of Zermatt, occupying a landmark position and enjoying breath-taking panoramic views across the entire village and mountain ranges as well as uninterrupted views of the iconic Matterhorn. The interior of Chalet Zermatt Peak has been designed to a 5*+ standard which has set a new precedent in luxury chalet accommodation.
Conceptually, the chalet has been designed using the very highest quality natural materials and workmanship, incorporating warm colours and focusing on the surrounding landscape and village. The 4.5 metre floor to ceiling windows in the lounge make the most of the stunning views on offer. In the morning one can view the three main ski areas, contemplating where best to explore that day.
The interiors are all designer inspired with unique interior fixtures and fittings which have been sourced from all over the world to make this a truly inspiring chalet that oozes style, luxury and panache.
- Steam room / hammam
- Bespoke internal / external Jacuzzi
- Private gym
- Extensive wine cellar
- Open fireplace
- Study/office with PC
- South-facing terrace with view across valley
- 1 x Master suite with en suite bathroom
- 4 x Double suites with en suite bathroom
(3 bedrooms have pull out beds for children)
- Chalet Manager
- Chalet Concierge
- Chalet Host
- Experienced Chef
- Massage Therapist
- Distance to lifts: 3 minute drive in electro taxi
- Distance to resort centre: 2 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 1h 30m / 80km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h 15m / 240km
- Zurich (ZRH): 3h 40m / 260km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Champagne Reception
- Tea or coffee in bed each morning
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Dinner on 6 nights
- Soft and hot drinks
- Carefully selected house wines
- Daily housekeeping
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Bath and beauty products
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Daily newspapers
- 2 x 30 minute classic massages each day
- Use of complimentary Zai skis and Ugg walking boots
- 24-hour electric taxi access
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.