The Westin Snowmass Resort
This hotel offers the ideal convenience - ski in, ski out and central in Snowmass Village. Not only this, it also offers luxurious accommodation with all the amenities necessary for a successful ski holiday, AND also giving you great value for money!
Setting the scene
The Westin Snowmass Resort offers ideal ski-in and ski-out access to Snowmass Mountain and is located in the centre of Snowmass Village. The Westin features 254 guest rooms and suites, with a wide range of facilities and a variety of shopping, dining and nightlife options just steps away in the Snowmass Mall.
Alongside the truly modern design, relaxing atmosphere and impeccable service, the hotel offers a range of dining options. All of the restaurants are ski-in and ski-out; from the Snowmass kitchen for breakfast to the Vue bar for a beverage to the Northern Italian inspired menu in SMK.
All hotel guests have access to the spa, along with the outdoor pool and hot tubs. This truly is an excellent hotel offering all the facilities necessary for a luxurious ski holiday.
Rooms and Suites
- Traditional Rooms (31-35 sqm) Available with either a king sized bed or two queen sized beds, offering mountain views.
- Deluxe Rooms (31-35 sqm) Available with either a king sized bed or two queen sized beds, offering mountain views.
- Junior Suite (41-45 sqm) - King sized bed, with a balcony and views of the resort.
- One Bedroom Suite (65-78 sqm) - Private king bedroom with a living area featuring a sleeper sofa and a dining table.
- Premium Suite (63-67 sqm) - Private king bedroom with a living area featuring a sleeper sofa, one and a half bathrooms.
- Ski in Ski Out Suite (69-90 sqm) - Private king bedroom with a living area featuring a sleeper sofa, one and a half bathrooms. With views of the slope.
- Presidential Suites (86-90 sqm) - Private king bedroom with a living area featuring a sleeper sofa, one and a half bathrooms.
Spa and Wellness
The Westin Snowmass Resort features both a fitness centre and a wellness spa. Amenities include treadmills, spinning cycles, yoga mats plus massage rooms offering a range of treatments.
Dining and Après Ski
Snowmass Kitchen: For fast, fresh food; a packed breakfast buffet, pizza, pasta, steak and fish gives just a taste of what′s on offer.
Vue Lounge: The ideal slope-side locale for après ski and casual evening dining. Enjoy sweeping views of Snowmass Mountain and the Roaring Fork Valley from indoor and outdoor seating, or relax in the lounge next to the large and inviting fireplace.
The Bar at Wildwood Snowmass: A vintage and contemporary beer hall in collaboration with Colorado′s New Belgium Brewery.
The Ranger Station: A new slope-side bar and eatery. The perfect ski-in/ski-out Snowmass restaurant for lunch, après and dinner.
Double Black Noodle Bar: With dishes featuring a variety of fresh seasonal vegetables, the flavours will tantalize your tastebuds.
- Distance to piste: Ski in, ski out
- Distance to lifts: Ski in, ski out
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Aspen (ASE): 10 minutes / 7km
- Eagle/Vail (EGE): 1h 50m / 110km
- Denver (DEN): 4h 30m / 360km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Price upon request. Please contact us on +44 1993 899422 for more information and live availability.Make an enquiry
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.