The Limelight Hotel
One of the few North American hotels to offer breakfast as part of their room package, and an American breakfast is not one you want to miss! The Limelight Hotel is bright, with spacious rooms and a welcoming atmosphere. A lovely, relaxed hotel offering great value for money.
Setting the scene
The Limelight Hotel is a welcoming, contemporary mountain lodge in a great location. Only a block away from the heart of Aspen′s Main Street, it is walking distance from the base of the spectacular Aspen Mountain.
The Limelight is one of the only hotels in Aspen offering a complimentary, hearty breakfast each morning in its inviting living room. Guest rooms are spacious and are decorated in a contemporary, light and airy style. Emphasis is on comfort in this hotel, and after a great day skiing Aspen enjoy relaxing in the heated outdoor pool and hot tubs.
Rooms and Suites
- Standard Room (29 sqm) - Offering views of Independence Pass, Red Mountain or nearby Wagner Park.
- Deluxe Room (40 sqm) - King Deluxe Rooms include a king bed, Queen Deluxe Rooms feature two queen beds and are located on the hotel’s ground level.
- Grand Deluxe Room (46 sqm) - Rooms feature either a king or two queen-sized beds. With views of Independence Pass, Red Mountain, Aspen Mountain or nearby Wagner Park.
- Superior Room (48 sqm) - Rooms feature either a king or two queen-sized beds. With unobstructed views of Independence Pass, Red Mountain, Aspen Mountain or nearby Wagner Park.
- Luxury Room (38 sqm) - King-sized bed with unobstructed views of downtown Aspen, Aspen Mountain or Independence Pass.
- Terrace Room (40 sqm) - Rooms feature either a king or two queen-sized beds and a private terrace.
- Aspen Suite (59 sqm) - Two queen-sized beds, separate living area with a pull-out couch . Views of Aspen and Shadow Mountains.
- Casita Suite (53 sqm) - King-sized bed with separate living area and pull-out couch. Located adjacent to the pool terrace, offering privacy.
- The Cathedral Suite (89 sqm) - The suites boasts a King-sized Bed, Large living room with a dining room seating four. Offering views of Red Mountain, Smuggler Mountain, Independence Pass, downtown Aspen and Wagner Park.
- The Cathedral Suite (Two Bedrooms) (129 sqm) - Combining with the adjoining Deluxe Room via a private foyer, the Cathedral Suite becomes a spacious two-bedroom unit.
- The Penthouse Suite (120 sqm) - Two Master bedrooms, each offering a king-sized bed and en-suite bathrooms. Outdoor Balcony with views of downtown, Independence Pass and Aspen Mountain.
Spa and Wellness
The Limelight Hotel also benefits from an outdoor pool, outdoor hot tubs and a fitness Centre. Perfect for relaxation or invigoration throughout the day.
Dining and Après Ski
The Lounge: Enjoy a hearty continental breakfast served daily between 7am and 10am.
Enjoy a pizza, salad or drink from the full bar, with regular live local music.
- Distance to piste: 5 min. walk
- Distance to lifts: 5 min. walk
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Aspen (ASE): 10mins / 7km
- Eagle/Vail (EGE): 1h 50m / 110km
- Denver (DEN): 4h 30m / 360km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price upon request. Please contact us on +44 1993 899422 for more information and live availability.Make an enquiry
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.