If you want to experience everything that the fun and friendly resort of Whistler has to offer, are looking for somewhere really central and close to both the slopes and après ski, then we think this is definitely the hotel for you.
Setting the scene
When it comes to Whistler hotels, the Crystal is a Boutique Lodge and Suites Hotel that offers an unbeatable location in Whistler Village; personalised service, newly renovated comfort and all the amenities you could wish for. Facilities include a heated outdoor pool, hot tub, sauna, fitness room, high-speed internet, heated underground parking, complimentary ski valet and bike storage in the summer. A friendly service team are there to welcome and assist you throughout your stay, and you will see why guests love to stay at The Crystal - time and time again.
Room options range from comfortable twin or double rooms, one, two and three bedroom suites, loft suites and a large number of deluxe rooms and suites. Each suite offers a kitchenette, perfect for those guests looking for an extended stay in Whistler.
The Crystal is just steps from both the Whistler and Blackcomb Gondolas as well as the Telus Whistler Conference Centre. Perfectly situated in Whistler Village, you are able to step out the door and instantly experience all Whistler has to offer. Location, Amenities, Service, Comfort and Value Luxury.
Rooms and Suites
- Traditional Rooms (20 sqm) - King-size bed or two double beds and bathroom.
- Crystal King Room (20 sqm) - King bed.
- Crystal Queen Room (40 sqm) - Two queen beds and a pull out sofa.
- Crystal Double Room (20 sqm) - Two double beds.
- Crystal Single Rooms (19 sqm) - One double bed.
- Deluxe Loft Suite (92 sqm) - King-size bedroom with ensuite, Spacious living area with sofa bed, kitchenette and additional bathroom on the lower level.
- Deluxe Queen Studio (44 sqm) - Two Queen beds and a pull out sofa.
- Deluxe King Studio (41 sqm) - King bed and pull out sofa.
- Junior King Studio Suite (49 sqm) - King bed and a pull out sofa.
- Luxury King Studio (36 sqm) - King bed.
- One Bedroom Loft Suite (92 sqm) - Loft Bedroom with King bed, Master Bedroom with King bed, two bathrooms.
- One Bedroom Queen Suite (62 sqm) - Queen bed, Queen murphy bed and a pull out sofa.
- One Bedroom King Suite (62 sqm): Master King-size bedroom, and balcony with views of Whistler's surrounding mountain areas.
- Two Bedroom Suite (150 sqm) - King-size Master bedroom & Queen-size or two twins in the second bedroom and a Sofa bed.
- Three Bedroom Suite (114 sqm) - King-size Master bedroom with en-suite & King-size second bedroom with a further third bedroom compromising two twin beds Open dining area, living area, two bathrooms and balcony with views of the Whistler area.
- Three Bedroom Penthouse (139 sqm) - Two king beds, two twins beds and two bathrooms and balcony with panoramic views.
- Executive Suite (61 sqm) - Offering skylight views of the starry sky. King bed and pull out sofa.
Spa and Wellness
Enjoy the heated pool and hot tub year round. If you prefer to relax, unwind in the newly renovated sauna, open from 9am-11pm daily.
Still want to squeeze in a workout? Enjoy the various cardio machines, treadmills or free weights in the fitness room open 24 hours a day.
Dining and Après Ski
Ric′s Grill: Located in the main lobby of the 4 Star Crystal Lodge. Ric’s Grill Steak House is a visitor and local’s favourite, serving dinner 7 days a week.
Old Spaghetti Factory: Whistler’s best dining value for money. All inclusive meals, friendly service and a garden side patio, the Old Spaghetti Factory is located in the south lobby and is open at 11:30 am daily, 7 days a week.
The Mix: Whistler’s newest hot spot. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, the mix combines a great patio with a retractable roof and a funky lounge that is a popular après spot.
Citta’s Bistro and Bar: Whistler’s favourite people watching patio. Located in the village square, the legendary Citta’s (pronounced Cheetahs) is voted Whistler’s best destination year after year.
Crystal Lounge: A great place to meet up with friends. Enjoy your favourite sporting event, or hang out with the locals. Open 3 pm-1 am 7 days a week.
- Distance to lifts: 2 min. walk (Whistler Mountain)
- Distance to resort centre: 1 min. walk (Whistler Village)
Distance To Airport
- Pemberton (CYPS): 35mins / 35km
- Squamish (YSE): 50mins / 55km
- Vancouver (YVR): 2h 30m / 140km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Price upon request. Please contact us on +44 1993 899422 for more information and live availability.Make an enquiry
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
Whistler, BC, Canada
Vail, Colorado, United States
Aspen, Colorado, United States
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.