Residences at The Four Seasons
Just the type of accommodation we love. Luxurious, beautifully designed, fantastic facilities and exceptional service. All the residences at the Four Seasons Vail are outstanding, and the staff do their utmost to ensure you feel relaxed, welcomed and pampered.
Setting the scene
The residences at the Four Seasons offer the highest standard of luxurious accommodation in Vail. Beautifully appointed with elegant European-style furnishings and a light wood décor, perfectly blending mountain luxury in a relaxed, welcoming environment where friendly and attentive service awaits. Each residence is your own private home, complete with full kitchen, dining area and spacious living area with gas fireplace.
The residences form part of the main Four Seasons hotel, ideally located in Vail Village. The Four Seasons exclusive, indoor ski concierge is a fantastic service. Located at the base of the Vista Bahn chairlift, just a short walk or shuttle from the hotel, making getting from and to the slopes very easy. You are greeted at the ski concierge with a hot drink and a muffin, ideal before you set off to explore Vail Mountain.
As a guest at the Four Seasons you have access to the fantastic facilities, with relaxing spa, fitness room, restaurant, lounge and an outdoor heated pool. All this and knowing you will be well looked after throughout your stay, with world class service that the Four Seasons brand is so well known for.
Rooms and Suites
Two, Three and Four Bedroom Residences: The most spacious rooms at the Four Seasons. Offering your own living area with gas fireplace, private balcony, dining area, fully equipped kitchen and luxury bathrooms. Some residences also have a den area with extra sofabed, great for families.
- Encore Two Bedroom Residence (171 sqm)
- The Star Two Bedroom Residence (177 sqm)
- Cappuccino Two Bedroom Residence (232 sqm)
- Prima Three Bedroom Residence (236 sqm)
- Faro Three Bedroom Residence (351 sqm)
- Game Creek Three Bedroom Residence (269 sqm)
- Sundown Three Bedroom Residence (184 sqm)
- Baccarat Three Bedroom Residence (203 sqm)
- Northwoods Three Bedroom Residence (184 sqm)
- Forever Three Bedroom Residence (248 sqm)
- Grand Review Four Bedroom Residence (325 sqm)
- Jade Glade Four Bedroom Residence (474 sqm)
- Avanti Four Bedroom Residence (439 sqm)
- Sun Up four Bedroom Residence (272 sqm)
- Lovers Leap Four Bedroom Residence (279 sqm)
- Blue Sky Four Bedroom Residence (280 sqm)
- Whiskey Jack Four Bedroom Residence (248 sqm)
- Cloud 9 Five Bedroom Residence (413 sqm)
- The Woods Five Bedroom Residence (323 sqm)
- Riva Ridge Six Bedroom Residence (534 sqm)
Spa and Wellness
Enjoy a treatment from the extensive menu at the Four Seasons Vail Spa, from a relaxing massage to a rejuvenating facial. To ensure you leave fully relaxed and refreshed, take a dip in the hot tub and make use of the sauna and eucalyptus steam room. The spa also includes its own hair and nail salon.
Wellness facilities at the Four Seasons also include an outdoor heated pool, two hot tubs one of which is for adults only, and a deck complete with outdoor fireplace making this a perfect spot to enjoy a beverage at the bottom of Vail Mountain.
Dining and Après Ski
Flame Restaurant: Serving hearty breakfasts, tasty lunches and home-style evening dinners which can be taken indoors with fantastic mountain views, or outdoors on the heated terrace.
Fireside Lounge: A cosy lounge with leather sofas, views over the pool and out towards the mountains. Offering lunch and apres ski snacks, along with cocktails and an extensive wine list until the early hours.
Pool Bar: Enjoy warming drinks by the pool, such as hot apple cider, and tasty homemade goodies such as jumbo cookies and chocolate brownies.
In-room dining: Available 24 hours a day.
- Distance to piste: 8 min. walk / 2 min. drive
- Distance to lifts: 8 min. walk / 2 min. drive
- Distance to resort centre: 2 min. walk
Distance To Airport
- Eagle (EGE): 45mins / 57km
- Denver (DEN): 2h 15m / 194km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Price upon request. Please contact us on +44 1993 899422 for more information and live availability.Make an enquiry
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.