Penthouse Suite at Kempinski Das Tirol
Ski-in, ski-out luxury accommodation at it's best with first class service and access to the amazing facilities from the Kempinski das Tirol hotel.
If you are looking for plenty of space for your group to relax and unwind in a luxury setting with first class services, look no further. The Penthouse Suite is located on the top floor of the luxury five star Kempinski Hotel Das Tirol in the stunning mountains, just a short drive into the quaint resort of Kitzbuhel.
The Penthouse Suite is the largest suite in Austria with 520 sqm of fine living space. There are five spacious king sized double bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen and an elegant open plan living / dining area. The extensive terraces also provide a further 500 sqm for the group to relax. The style of the property has a traditional feel, with lots of exposed wooden beams, wooden flooring and fresh white walls. Floor to ceiling windows wrap around the suite exterior letting in the extensive beautiful views and natural sunlight.
Guests have full use of the hotel's facilities including Kempinski The Spa. A wonderful haven after a busy day on the slopes. Indulge in the 3,600 sqm of holistic natural experiences, from the brine therapy area with a pool and sauna, to the lava sauna with an ice fog corridor and aroma showers. There is also a wonderful outdoor heated swimming pool and fitness area for the more energetic of the party.
Dining options are also plentiful with an array of choices in Kempinski Hotel Das Tirol from international cuisine at Sra Bua, to enjoying Fondue classics at Fondue Stuben, to Tyrolean dishes at Restaurant Steinberg. Or there are plenty more options in Kitzbuhel if guests fancy a change of scenery and a chance to explore the delights of this gorgeous village.
- 520 sqm
- Expansive terraces over 500 sqm
- Private steam bath
- Private sauna
- Entertainment centre
- 1 x Master king size double with walk in closet and en suite bathroom
- 2 x King size double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 2 x King size double bedroom with shared bathroom
- Distance to piste: Ski in/out access
- Distance to resort centre: Located in Jochberg, 10 min. drive to Kitzbuhel
Distance To Airport
- Innsbruck (INN): 1hr 15m / 90 km
- Salzburg (SZG): 1 hr 30m / 80 km
- Munich (MUC): 1 hr 45m / 125 km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Exclusive use of the suite and its facilities
- Daily buffet breakfast in the hotel's Restaurant Steinberg
- Access to Kempinski The Spa including indoor and outdoor swimming pool
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Daily housekeeping and turn down service
- Bath and beauty products
- Daily newspapers
- In-room coffee and/or tea facilities
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- This property is strictly non-smoking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
Kempinski Hotel das Tirol
156 Rooms & Suites
Courchevel 1850, France
The Hotel Les Airelles Penthouse
Courchevel 1850, France
The Suites de la Potiniere Penthouse
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.