The Suites de la Potiniere Penthouse
A beautifully renovated suite situated right in the centre of Courchevel 1850, you couldn′t ask for a better location in this cosmopolitan resort. The Potinere Penthouse offers a luxury design and gives its guests the privacy of their own suite whilst being able to use to the swimming pool, spa and bar area.
Located in the heart of Courchevel 1850, Les Suites de la Potinière Hotel gives direct access to the main lift stations and resort centre and is an ideal base for those wishing to enjoy this vibrant winter resort.
As the name suggests, the hotel is made up of 15 suites as well as the penthouse - each decorated in its own unique style. Choose the penthouse suite for private access to the fourth floor which gives superb views of the cosmopolitan resort centre.
All guests at the hotel have free access to the indoor pool and fitness area. Skip the queues by hiring equipment at the in-house ski rental shop. The bar and lounge is a smart and sophisticated place for après-ski.
La Suite offers a menu originally conceived by Jean-Christophe Ansanay-Alex, a Michelin acclaimed chef. Champagne is the bar′s specialty and there are plenty to choose from on the extensive wine-list. Much of the bar′s menu is available through room service.
A beautifully designed penthouse apartment with everything that you would dream of and more in such a property in Courchevel 1850.
- Close proximity to slopes
- Shared pool & sauna
- Steam Room / Hammam
- Treatment Room
- Relaxation room
- Shared fitness complex
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- In house ski and boot fitting service
- Large Sitting Room
- Two sitting rooms
- Bathrobes, slippers and towels
- Music System
- Plasma Screen
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- South-facing balcony
- Under floor heating
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher
- Jacuzzi bath
- 4 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms with Jacuzzi
- Room service available for a supplement
- Spa staff
- Distance to piste: 1 minute walk
- Distance to lifts: 1 minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Welcome and assistance
- Assistance with ski rentals
- Assistance with lift tickets
- Daily housekeeping
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Bath and beauty products
- Food & drink cost, payable in resort
- Wine and Bar Drinks
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.