The epitome of luxury. Every detail has been taken into account and the modern wooden look exudes decadence.
Chalet Panmah offers exceptional luxury in the exclusive resort of Courchevel 1850. The stunning luxurious interior includes 500m² of space to enjoy and offers faultless 5* hotel standard service from Le Hotel K2 Palace. The location is ideal too, with ski-in/ski-out access right on to the Cospillot slope.
The property has five bedrooms, including one located on a mezzanine level with its very own spacious dressing room, en suite bathroom and private balcony access. The further four en suite bedrooms are incredibly comfortable and each accesses one large balcony.
With a total of two lounge areas on the upper floor, guests of Chalet Panmah are spoilt for choice and the large bay windows and terrace provide stunning views. The fireplace is a key feature in the centre of the living room as well. This floor is complete with library, bar, dining room and fully equipped kitchen.
On the lower floor of the luxury Chalet Panmah, guests will find their own private swimming pool with jet-stream and waterfalls, a relaxation area and ski room. From here there is also direct access to the slopes.
- Ski-in/Ski-out access
- Indoor swimming pool with jet stream
- Steam Room / Hammam
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room
- 5 x Twin/Double bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
- Distance to resort centre: Two minute chauffeur drive
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Champagne Reception
- Lunch or Dinner
- Daily breakfast
- Bath and beauty products
- Daily housekeeping
- Resort shuttle driving service
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Wine and Bar Drinks
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.