We think that with its elegant ambiance, modern touches and state of the art design Chalet Muztagh it the absolute finest place to stay in the French alps.
Chalet Muztagh offers complete ski-in/ski-out access on the Cospillot piste in Courchevel 1850 and includes exceptional service throughout the stay. Located in the Rue des Clarines in Courchevel 1850, overlooking the valley and under the wing of the 5* Hotel Le K2 Palace, this stunning private property offers large and spacious bedrooms and living space. There are also private spa facilities of an indoor swimming pool, steam room/hammam and a private cinema.
A perfect balance of contemporary and alpine materials, Chalet Muztagh is the ultimate luxury ski chalet with a space of around 635 sq.m. Chalet Muztagh is organised over four levels and can accommodate up to ten people in five beautifully equipped bedrooms, each with en suite bathroom. The perfect chalet for the most indulgent luxury ski holiday.
Enjoy being looked after by a Private Chef and Butler in your own ski chalet with this glamorous and exclusive resort at your doorstep.
The K2 development is tricked out with iPads and PS3s and, with its modern boutique design, is as far from the traditional Alpine pine and chintz model as you can get.
- Ski-in/Ski-out access
- Indoor swimming pool
- Steam Room / Hammam
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Private Cinema
- Playstation 3
- Home Cinema System
- iPod Docks
- LCD TV in each bedroom
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Nespresso© coffee
- Private Parking
- Heated underground garage
- 5 x Twin/Double bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
- Distance to resort centre: 2 minute chauffeur drive
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Champagne Reception
- Lunch or Dinner
- Daily breakfast
- Bath and beauty products
- Daily housekeeping
- Resort shuttle driving service
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Luxury accommodation between three to twelve nights, depending on time of year
- Wine and Bar Drinks
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.