Simply one of the best chalets in 1850. Great attention to detail, high ceilings in the living room and unbelievably comfortable beds (100% Egyptian cotton!) stand Baltoro firmly out from the rest of the crowd. Have a look at the photos and you will see what we mean.
Chalet Baltoro is a luxury ski chalet encompassed inside Hotel Le K2 Palace, one of the premier Courchevel 1850 hotels. This ski-in/out property has 570sqm of living space, five well proportioned rooms, and three lift accessible floors, from the master bedroom on the top to the entertainment areas on the lower level.
The contemporary interior design with the use of materials such as stone, wood, wool and brushed steel, and the details and works of art reminiscent of the distant countries of the Karakoram Mountains. The Baltoro chalet offers a majestic view over the valley and Vanoise mountains and has a direct access to the Cospillot slope by “chemin skieur”.
On the ground floor, you will have access to a luxurious spa with swimming pool, and steam room as well as a relaxation area.
- Ski-in/Ski-out access
- Indoor swimming pool with jet stream
- Steam Room / Hammam
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room
- Home Cinema System
- 5 x Twin/Double bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
- Distance to piste: Ski-in/Ski-Out
- Distance to resort centre: Two minute chauffeur drive
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Lunch or Dinner
- Daily breakfast
- Bath and beauty products
- Daily housekeeping
- Resort shuttle driving service
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Luxury accommodation between three to twelve nights, depending on time of year
- Wine and Bar Drinks
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.