Total and utter luxury under the wing of the perfectly positioned and outstanding Hotel le K2. Karakoram exudes elegance, luxury and an overwhelming sense of splendour. We didn′t want to leave.
The Karakoram chalet is located a stone’s throw from the centre of Courchevel 1850. It enjoys a rare aspect along the Cospillot ski slope, on the edge of the forest, in a beautiful natural setting with majestic views on the Bel Air mount. The Cospillot ski lift, next to the chalet provides a link to the entire 600 km of slopes in the ski area of Courchevel and Les 3 Vallées.
The chalet's interior design offers a perfect balance of tradition and modernity. Alpine style is paired with the contemporary Hotel Le K2 décor using light wood, brushed steel, stone and warm tones which blends the two styles together effortlessly. With a surface of around 500 m² organized on four different levels the Karakoram chalet can welcome ten guests in five bedrooms.
The spa area is home to a swimming pool with built in counter current (swim jet) as well as a relaxation area, perfect for unwinding after a long day on the slopes.
- Ski -in/Ski-out access
- Indoor swimming pool with jet stream
- Hot Tub
- Extensive Wine Cellar
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room
- Home Cinema System
- 5 x Twin/Double bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
- Distance to piste: Ski-in/Ski-out
- Distance to resort centre: Two minute chauffeur drive
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Lunch or Dinner
- Daily breakfast
- Bath and beauty products
- Daily housekeeping
- Resort shuttle driving service
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Wine and Bar Drinks
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.