Les Suites de la Potiniere
The Suites de la Potiniere offers an ideal location within the centre of 1850. We love the spacious suites and the contemporary design. A glass of Champagne in the relaxed and welcoming lounge bar is a must!
Setting the scene
Located in the heart of Courchevel 1850, Les Suites de la Potiniere Hotel and Spa is a stone's throw from the main lift stations and resort centre and is an ideal base for those wishing to enjoy the excellent skiing that the Three Valleys has to offer.
As the name suggests, the hotel is made up of 15 suites as well as one penthouse, each decorated in its own unique style. Choose the penthouse suite for private access to the fourth floor which gives superb views of the cosmopolitan resort centre.
All guest at the hotel have free access to the in-door pool and fitness area. Skip the queues by hiring equipment at the in-house ski rental shop. The bar and lounge provides a smart and sophisticated destination to enjoy après-ski.
Rooms and Suites
Each suite offers an exceptional level of comfort with spacious rooms and elegant furniture.
- Elegant Suites (55 sqm) with an open plan bedroom and lounge area. There's an option to have two interconnecting Elegant Suites on the 3rd floor.
- Paradise Suites (90 sqm) with a separate master bedroom and lounge. A Paradise suite can be interconnected with an Elegant Suite on the 2nd & 3rd floors.
- The Penthouse (450 sqm) an exceptional duplex apartment located on the fourth floor with sole access. Offering 4 bedrooms, 4 en-suite bathrooms with jacuzzi, a 100 sqm lounge with fireplace and a fully-equipped kitchen.
Spa and Wellness
The 450 sqm Spa offers a range of natural treatments from sports massages to hot stones, Balinese massage, shiatsu, reflexology, abhyanga and Thai, with products from Dr Burgener's. There is also a lovely heated indoor pool, ideal to relax in after a day on the slopes.
Dining and Après Ski
A relaxed lounge bar restaurant, serving refined and original French and international cuisine all day long. You can also a glass of wine or cocktail with a selection of tapas and salted finger foods.
- Distance to piste: 100 metres walk
- Distance to lifts: 100 metres to La Croisette
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Prices upon request. Please contact us on +44 1993 899 422 for more information and live availability.Make an enquiry
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
Courchevel 1850, France
9 Rooms & Suites
Whistler, BC, Canada
St. Moritz, Switzerland
60 Rooms & Suites
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.