The Grandes Alpes Hotel
As the name would imply – this hotel really is grand on every level. Genuinely attentive and friendly service with your own butler, housekeeper and optional private chef. The hotel is located right within the centre of town and with Les Trois Vallées ski area on your doorstep. What more could you want?
Setting the scene
The Grandes Alpes was one of the first hotels to establish itself in Courchevel and it is now one of the most exclusive and luxurious hotels in 1850. The Grandes Alpes location really is one of the best, in the heart of Courchevel 1850 alongside the Bellecote piste offering ski-in/ski-out access, and is only a moments walk to the vast array of boutiques, bars, cafés and restaurants.
Consisting of nine exceptional and charming private apartments from three to four bedrooms, all named after precious jewels with an interior décor to match. For smaller groups the apartments can be broken down in to individual rooms and exceptions suites with spacious living rooms complete with cosy fireplace and a semi-professional kitchen. Suite and Apartment guests are offered your own private butler, housekeeper and optional private chef.
Guests of the Grandes Alpes can enjoy all of the hotels facilities, with direct access to the relaxing spa and swimming pool, and take in the surrounding views from the slope side bar. The hotel also includes its own ZAI ski shop.
Rooms and Suites
- Jade (142 sqm) Three en-suite bedrooms, living room with fireplace and dining area, fully equipped kitchen, wine cellar.
- Garnet (155 sqm) Three en-suite bedrooms, terrace, living room with fireplace and dining area, fully equipped kitchen, wine cellar.
- Topaz (160 sqm) Three en-suite bedrooms, living room with fireplace and dining area, fully equipped kitchen, wine cellar.
- Amethyst (160 sqm) Three en-suite bedrooms, terrace with hot tub, living room with fireplace and dining area, fully equipped kitchen, wine cellar. Master bedroom 43sqm
- Beryl (160 sqm) Three en-suite bedrooms, living room with fireplace and dining area, fully equipped kitchen, wine cellar. Master bedroom 43sqm
- Onyx 1(60 sqm) Three en-suite bedrooms, living room with fireplace and dining area, fully equipped kitchen, wine cellar.
- Serpentine (175 sqm) Four en-suite bedrooms, living room with fireplace, dining room, kitchen, wine cellar, .
- Ruby (210 sqm) Four en-suite bedrooms, living room with fireplace, dining room, kitchen, wine cellar. Master bedroom features steam room.
- Emerald (300 sqm) our en-suite bedrooms, living room with fireplace, dining room, kitchen, with wine cellar, games room and private lift. Master bedroom 44sqm. Separate massage treatment room with steam room
- Deluxe Room (25 sqm) Double or twin beds with shower room.
- Deluxe Prestige room (30 sqm) King bed with bath room
- Family room Serpentine (45 sqm) consisting of two interconnected double rooms, one of which can be converted to a twin.
- One Bedroom Suite (100 sqm) one bedroom, dining room, living room, kitchen.
- One Bedroom Prestige Suite (125 sqm) one bedroom, dining room, living room, kitchen.
- Two Bedroom Suite (130 sqm) two bedrooms, dining room, living room, kitchen.
- Two Bedroom Prestige Suite (170 sqm) two bedrooms, dining room, living room, kitchen and cigar room.
- Two bedroom Penthouse Suite (260 sqm) Formed from Emerald, with two bedrooms (master bedroom 44sqm), dining room, living room, kitchen. Massage room with steam room.
Spa and Wellness
Restore and rebalance your spirit and body by relaxing at the fantastic Bellefontaine Spa offering a selection of massage treatments and beauty therapies. Other facilities include an indoor swimming pool, sauna, hammam, fitness room and hair salon.
Dining and Après Ski
Bellini′s Lounge Bar
Located on the ground floor with an open terrace facing the ski slopes. Tea time offers pastries, hot chocolates and crepes. You can also enjoy a drink from the superb selection of spirits, liquors, cocktails and a range of vintage champagnes.
Restaurant Sylvestre Wahid
Opening December 2021 this intimate setting seats 8-20 guests and promises a unique gastronomic experience from 2 Michelin starred chef Sylvester Wahid. Varying tasting menus of up to 15 courses showcase Wahid's modern interpretation of classic French cuisine.
It is possible to arrange in advance the services of a private chef in your apartment for lunch or dinner. They will prepare any kind of food, from a simple family dinner to a multiple course tasting menu based on your cuisine preferences.
- Distance to piste: ski-in/ski-out
- Distance to resort centre: centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Prices upon request. Please contact us on +44 1993 899 422 for more information and live availability.Make an enquiry
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
Courchevel 1850, France
16 Rooms & Suites
42 Rooms & Suites
123 Rooms & Suites
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.