Hotel Le Kaila
The Spa is spectacular with a large indoor pool, Jacuzzi and luxurious treatments on offer. The ski room is one of the best I have seen and the elevator up to the slopes saves any walking in your ski boots!
Setting the scene
Located within the centre of Meribel, and with its own private elevator taking you direct to the slopes, this luxury 5* hotel offers a whole new experience within Les Trois Vallees.
Designed with a rich, contemporary Alpine design, this hotel offers 38 rooms of which 20 are lovely suites, some even boasting their own Jacuzzi and hammam. Ideal for families and couples looking for a relaxing place to go back to after a day on the slopes.
Facilities include a gourmet restaurant, a ski shop and boutiques and an activity area solely for children. The main emphasis however is their Spa Nuxe, extending over 600 sqm with swimming pool, waterfall, Jacuzzi, loungers and treatment rooms.
Rooms and Suites
All rooms and suites are decorated in a combination of wood, fur and warm materials, each with associated authentic furniture.
- Elegance Room (25 sqm) Double/ twin bedroom . Suitable for people with limited mobility. Balcony with East facing views. Bathroom with bath only.
- Signature Room (30-32 sqm) Double / twin bedroom with a small living area. Balcony with West or North facing views. Bathroom with bath only.
- Privilege Room (36-38 sqm) Double / twin bedroom with an open living area. Balcony. Bathroom with bath and separate shower.
- Junior Alpine Suite (38-40 sqm) Double / twin bedroom with an open living room and fireplace. Balcony with West facing views. Bathroom with whirlpool bathtub and separate shower.
- Junior Prestige Suite (42-50 sqm) Double / twin bedroom with an open living area. Balcony. Bathroom with bath and separate shower. Possibility to add an extra bed for a child.
- Junior Charm Suite (46-54 sqm) Double / twin bedroom with an open living area. Balcony with mountain views. Bathroom with whirlpool bathtub and separate shower. Possibility to add an extra bed for a child.
- Family Suite (54-56 sqm) Double bedroom with a living area. Balcony. Bathroom with bath and separate shower. Small single children's bedroom with TV.
- Family Suite No's 26, 27, 46 & 54 (70-90 sqm) sleeping up to 5 people in two bedrooms. One little bedroom for children and one suite for adults. 2 bathrooms and large lounge area. Balcony or Terrace.
- Exception Suite (72 sqm) located on the top floor, perfect for a couple. Master bedroom, spacious separate living area, dining table and wood stove. Balcony with East and West facing views. Bathroom with whirlpool bathtub and separate shower.
- Kaila Suite (115 sqm) Duplex suite with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Small independent kitchen and spacious lounge with fireplace and dining room. Balcony with East and West mountain views.
- Ekrin Suite (130 sqm) decorated in a contemporary style with three bedrooms. Open lounge and dining room with fireplace. Office area. Balcony with East and West facing views
- Authentik Suite Duplex apartment with a suite consisting of a double and single bedroom on the 1st floor as well as a lounge with fireplace and dining room. Master bedroom and additional twin bedroom on the 2nd floor.
- Kaila Apartment (190 sqm) Duplex apartment with two small bedrooms and a lounge with fireplace and dining room on the 1st floor. Master suite with separate lounge on the 2nd floor.
- Kaila Chalet (295 sqm) Duplex apartment with two small bedrooms and a Junior Suite on the 1st floor as well as a lounge with fireplace and dining room. Master suite with separate lounge and 2nd Junior suite on the 2nd floor.
Spa and Wellness
The Nuxe Spa is surrounded by huge windows offering breathtaking views of the mountains, the pool is punctuated by an aquamarine course, geysers, counter current swimming, waterfall, hydro massage seats, jacuzzi, and air loungers. There are 6 treatment rooms where you can enjoy the Nuxe products, which are inspired by nature and the environment. Finally, there is also a gym equipped with Lifefitness machines.
Dining and Après Ski
Laurent Azoulay's gastronomic restaurant l’Ekrin boasts one Michelin star. Designed with rich and warm tones in a sophisticated and welcoming atmosphere, this cosy restaurant will be serving up local dishes using only the best seasonal products.
The lively brasserie located in L'Kaila's adjoining sister hotel, La Chaudanne, offers relaxed dining and live music most evenings, including regular appearances from the team behind the Folie Douce.
Located high on the mountain this bistro is a perfect suntrap for lazy lunches and simple, wholesome home made food.
- Distance to piste: Direct access via a private elevator
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 35m / 100km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 00m / 150km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 00m / 180km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 00m / 180km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Prices upon request. Please contact us on +44 1993 899 422 for more information and live availability.Make an enquiry
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
Courchevel 1850, France
53 Rooms & Suites
64 Rooms & Suites
Val Thorens, France
88 Rooms & Suites
Val d'Isère, France
76 Rooms & Suites
150 Rooms & Suites
Cortina d'Ampezzo, Italy
74 Rooms & Suites
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.